[3.17] Poisonous Concoction PF | Poison prolif clear | Budget gear to 7M+ dps | A8 Sirus down

"
Astarift wrote:
"
EjinChewy wrote:
i am planning to switch to this build,how many chaos do i need to switch and do yellow maps smooth

I did it league start, on a random rare 5 link and not resist capped, without any high end expensive gear, so yea, this pretty much explains everything

IF you want better damage from the get go, i recommend buying an ilvl 81 DIVINE life flask and roll a saturated prefix yourself(took me less than 100 alts to roll 2 of such flasks). This is bascially our BIS weapon in this build. Other than that roll with plague bearer and increased aoe, the clear is pretty much smooth like butter until you get 1 shot when scourge hits 200 stacks

Im sry if this is nuking this or something but im just gonna say this I have an level 70 PF and its probably similar to this build.

I get like one shot from conquers and harvest in like tier 10 map also my damage in vs the harvest or bosses for that matter seem to tickle them what am I doing wrong have gems in an armor and like mostly nodes on tree I would say though it feels like im tickling the enemy / I use lifetap in it though cause I don't wanna use a manaflask. I think you can see my character on my profile.
Last edited by fichi on Oct 31, 2021, 6:16:57 PM
"
fichi wrote:
"
Astarift wrote:
"
EjinChewy wrote:
i am planning to switch to this build,how many chaos do i need to switch and do yellow maps smooth

I did it league start, on a random rare 5 link and not resist capped, without any high end expensive gear, so yea, this pretty much explains everything

IF you want better damage from the get go, i recommend buying an ilvl 81 DIVINE life flask and roll a saturated prefix yourself(took me less than 100 alts to roll 2 of such flasks). This is bascially our BIS weapon in this build. Other than that roll with plague bearer and increased aoe, the clear is pretty much smooth like butter until you get 1 shot when scourge hits 200 stacks

Im sry if this is nuking this or something but im just gonna say this I have an level 70 PF and its probably similar to this build.

I get like one shot from conquers and harvest in like tier 10 map also my damage in vs the harvest or bosses for that matter seem to tickle them what am I doing wrong have gems in an armor and like mostly nodes on tree I would say though it feels like im tickling the enemy / I use lifetap in it though cause I don't wanna use a manaflask. I think you can see my character on my profile.

From what I can see you have different tree + gear - I think you are following holyphantom's build instead of this one.

The most glaring issue from what I can tell is you have no source of accuracy in your gear and no precision aura either - with Astarif build we are using Lycoside shield for the "your hits can't be evaded" (100% acc). If you are following holyphantom's one you need accuracy in gear + precision aura > poison conc need as close to 100% acc as possible.

Also you have 2 life flask (I'm not 100% sure if this is messing with the PC damage because one of the flask have low life recov).
Last edited by whyarewehere on Oct 31, 2021, 7:24:26 PM
"
fichi wrote:

First i would say its probably a good idea to read up and understand how the build works from the guide, if you are doing conquerers at lvl 70, you might just be dying far too much, because you are drastically below t10 conquerer level(t10 maps are lvl 79)
Your build version doesnt have much e-hp, one shots is a norm, especially when you are underleveled

Leper alms is pretty useless because you are better off going a +chaos skill gem shield if you are going non-lycosidae

Using lifetap is pretty much a waste of a socket link, i hardly have mana issues during boss fights

There is no need for 2 life flask, just a divine life flask with the best rolled recovery numbers mod

The only time i get any sort of one shot now is only on scourge, when theres like 180 stacks or so, and with me forgetting to swap in my stun avoidance flask. So i would recommend reading more in depth on whichever guide you are following and dont just take the skill gem out for a spin, scaling for poisonous concoction can be a lil weird
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Hi Astarift thx for the guide, wondering if you could see my gear and suggest what upgrade should I aim first?

I use your skill tree and made some changes on my own to get more survivability/toughness, I drop malevolence aura and use grace + purity of elements for the ailments immunity - so far it is a smooth sailing except for boss damage feels a bit slow.
"
whyarewehere wrote:
Hi Astarift thx for the guide, wondering if you could see my gear and suggest what upgrade should I aim first?

I use your skill tree and made some changes on my own to get more survivability/toughness, I drop malevolence aura and use grace + purity of elements for the ailments immunity - so far it is a smooth sailing except for boss damage feels a bit slow.

Curse on hit rings are mainly an occultist thing, we should never ever touch curse on hit ring because we heavily lack reduce chaos res stat on a PF. That means a lvl 21 despair is much much stronger than a curse on hit effect despair. Also, because you wanted the mod here, you cant roll/find a better ring with high life/res and a free suffix to craft minimum frenzy charge/+increased damage%

There is no need for a mana flask, at least from what i am experiencing, the only managon issue i ever had is when i go into a map with no regen or baran managonfloor and lose all my mana. Flasks on PF is very very important, especially with the new flask changes and tier to rolls. We took 2 nodes for mana/life leech to not have mana issues/sustain. Mana flask is purely for no leech maps

With that, your flasks can be rolled better/better choices.

If you took out malevolence, you will definitely have issue with boss dps, personally i do not value elemental ailment immunity except freeze, moreso because the build is built around evasion/armor, shock tend to not be that much of an issue(when its an issue you are probably dead, to the mobs inside scourge). I will however, take a flask that have chance to avoid stun(36% from tree, 55-60%flask with stun avoidance counting in flask effect). This is assuming you change your boots with something that has better stat rolls overall. Ignite isnt painful at all with a life flask to counter the damage from ignites

I would not use a rare armor, because it doesnt provide any damage stats whatsoever, you are better off replacing the gloves with a rare gloves and then using carcass jack or cherrubium. If you are using carcass jack, all the more you can run a helm with increased damage enchant(that comes up to be 10-15% more damage for me even at my gear)
My Builds/Stream

"
Astarift wrote:
"
whyarewehere wrote:

Curse on hit rings are mainly an occultist thing, we should never ever touch curse on hit ring because we heavily lack reduce chaos res stat on a PF. That means a lvl 21 despair is much much stronger than a curse on hit effect despair. Also, because you wanted the mod here, you cant roll/find a better ring with high life/res and a free suffix to craft minimum frenzy charge/+increased damage%

There is no need for a mana flask, at least from what i am experiencing, the only managon issue i ever had is when i go into a map with no regen or baran managonfloor and lose all my mana. Flasks on PF is very very important, especially with the new flask changes and tier to rolls. We took 2 nodes for mana/life leech to not have mana issues/sustain. Mana flask is purely for no leech maps

If you took out malevolence, you will definitely have issue with boss dps, personally i do not value elemental ailment immunity except freeze, moreso because the build is built around evasion/armor, shock tend to not be that much of an issue(when its an issue you are probably dead, to the mobs inside scourge). I will however, take a flask that have chance to avoid stun(36% from tree, 55-60%flask with stun avoidance counting in flask effect). This is assuming you change your boots with something that has better stat rolls overall. Ignite isnt painful at all with a life flask to counter the damage from ignites

I would not use a rare armor, because it doesnt provide any damage stats whatsoever, you are better off replacing the gloves with a rare gloves and then using carcass jack or cherrubium. If you are using carcass jack, all the more you can run a helm with increased damage enchant(that comes up to be 10-15% more damage for me even at my gear)

Thank you for the recommendation, I'll change the curse on hit ring; I do have 5L cherrubium, just waiting for the harvest/vorici to colour it - after that might try to krangle it in chance for 6L.

As for the mana flask, it is kinda my playstyle (preference) that requires it cause I'm really bad at aiming, sometimes I throw the flask into empty space meaning no mob to leech from, also hates the baran floor degen.

For gloves I have the hunter base one, just need harvest craft to try roll "chaos damage over time multiplier".
Nice guide, came here to ask about mana-issues (need of mana flask), but i see the last comments, and it seems - atack damage leech as mana is enough (?).
I will try it.
"
whyarewehere wrote:
"
Astarift wrote:
"
whyarewehere wrote:

Thank you for the recommendation, I'll change the curse on hit ring; I do have 5L cherrubium, just waiting for the harvest/vorici to colour it - after that might try to krangle it in chance for 6L.

As for the mana flask, it is kinda my playstyle (preference) that requires it cause I'm really bad at aiming, sometimes I throw the flask into empty space meaning no mob to leech from, also hates the baran floor degen.

For gloves I have the hunter base one, just need harvest craft to try roll "chaos damage over time multiplier".

Not chaos damage over time, but a warlord influenced for increased damage over time. Purely because of scaling and that we are lacking in increased % dmg sources. If you can get both its ideal ofcoz, not to forget some spell suppression so its possible to free up points for actual life stats instead
My Builds/Stream

Having some mana problems with this build, ive got a mana leech node on the tree which is suppose to be enough to sustain but like it barely does anything? i can use pc like 3 times and im out of mana and it barely leeches anything.
Any ways to fix this? Even using praxis doesnt really help

On weapon 1:
A weapon with super high str requirement that you cant use. Level 3 gems with it socketed

still having an issues understanding this. sorry :(
please help me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info