[3.17] Poisonous Concoction PF | Poison prolif clear | Budget gear to 7M+ dps | A8 Sirus down

"
Kloozy wrote:
Can't speak to the end game. But this skill/build rocks in the acts. Atk spd feels invaluable though, feels so slow coming off my end game LS Raider I ended last league with. Lol
Hope this scales into end game.

I see a lot of people running Dendrobate for the 85% poison damage if you hit 300 dex mod. Even scoop the pot with 20% duration if you hit 150 int.
Does losing the AOE from the chest be a net loss, gaining all the damage? Seems you mentioned being short on inc damage a few times. This could solve that if we don't lose a breakpoint in overlap. Hard to judge with spread being varied with distance thrown.

Yeah, the target issue and how many projectile we expect to hit is kind of open to argument as there isn't really a right answer - you could hit all of them or only 2 of them and it depends on the situation.

The main choices will be:

1) Cherrubim's Maleficence
2) Carcass Jack
3) Dendrobate

Cherrubim's has the most defensive (armour, evasion, and life) with a great chunk of raw Chaos damage. Carcass allows more projectiles to shotgun on smaller targets due to the increased AoE, which is especially important on bosses and could potentially yield the most damage; and assuming all projectiles hit a target then Dendrobate has the highest potential damage (if you hit stat requirements).

It depends how many projectiles you expect to hit and whether you can meet the stat requirements of Dendrobate. If you expect all your projectiles to hit without Carcass, then the inc. AoE doesn't really matter and it's just a question of best defensive + good damage (Cherrubim's) vs. good defensive + best damage (Dendrobate). If you can't hit both of the stat requirements for Dendrobate, then Cherrubim's is better for both defense and offense.

Also, if you're running Ghost Dance with some ES as a defensive layer, then only Dendrobate and Cherrubim's have ES - so there's that to consider also. Personally, I think all three body armours are good in their own regard; there isn't really a best and are all circumstantial.
"
Zarasi wrote:
"
Kloozy wrote:
Can't speak to the end game. But this skill/build rocks in the acts. Atk spd feels invaluable though, feels so slow coming off my end game LS Raider I ended last league with. Lol
Hope this scales into end game.

I see a lot of people running Dendrobate for the 85% poison damage if you hit 300 dex mod. Even scoop the pot with 20% duration if you hit 150 int.
Does losing the AOE from the chest be a net loss, gaining all the damage? Seems you mentioned being short on inc damage a few times. This could solve that if we don't lose a breakpoint in overlap. Hard to judge with spread being varied with distance thrown.

Yeah, the target issue and how many projectile we expect to hit is kind of open to argument as there isn't really a right answer - you could hit all of them or only 2 of them and it depends on the situation.

The main choices will be:

1) Cherrubim's Maleficence
2) Carcass Jack
3) Dendrobate

Cherrubim's has the most defensive (armour, evasion, and life) with a great chunk of raw Chaos damage. Carcass allows more projectiles to shotgun on smaller targets due to the increased AoE, which is especially important on bosses and could potentially yield the most damage; and assuming all projectiles hit a target then Dendrobate has the highest potential damage (if you hit stat requirements).

It depends how many projectiles you expect to hit and whether you can meet the stat requirements of Dendrobate. If you expect all your projectiles to hit without Carcass, then the inc. AoE doesn't really matter and it's just a question of best defensive + good damage (Cherrubim's) vs. good defensive + best damage (Dendrobate). If you can't hit both of the stat requirements for Dendrobate, then Cherrubim's is better for both defense and offense.

Also, if you're running Ghost Dance with some ES as a defensive layer, then only Dendrobate and Cherrubim's have ES - so there's that to consider also. Personally, I think all three body armours are good in their own regard; there isn't really a best and are all circumstantial.

For cherrubim's, it provides armor/evasion, decent life pool(70-100), lifeleech is negligible, it doesnt increases max leeching speed and a good amount of increased chaos damage(50-80%)

For carcass jack, it provides evasion/ES, slightly below decent lifepool(50-70), increased aoe/overlapping(flat number says +3 aoe radius) + aoe damage(only initial hit from poisonous concoction) and some resist

For dendobrate, it provides evasion/ES(slightly more es than carcass jack), no life pool to compensate, good amount of poison damage(70-100%), poison duration(damage and + duration are great way to scale poison damage), strong amount of elemental res. However the big downside is that it forces you to be linked to a lvl 10 lesser poison support. This is a very weak support that adds an extremely low(in comparison with the flat given by poisonous concoction) added flat damage however it increases our mana cost by 9(lvl 21 gem lvl)

In paper, dendrobate is probably BIS due to the dps it provides, especially so if you can squeeze in around 50 int on your gear. The downsides are however, no flat life and the increment in mana cost(means you might need to invest in some mana nodes so you dont go oom and die)
Its not a bad choice, but i am focusing a lil bit more on defenses and survivability so i decided not to go for this

Carcass jack = aoe + decent life pool + resist and having the bit of ES there allows us to take advantage of ghost shrouds, which you need to get more es from either gear or rings(DO NOT USE PURE es gear, because you lose 10% spell suppression from the mastery node conditional)

Cherrubim has the best overalls in flat damage and life pool, with the downsides of not having ES. This is probably the safest to go for

Personally i took carcass jack coz of the aoe, for better clear and "onpaper more overlap=moredps"
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Edit: nevermind figured out why I was wrong lol
Last edited by andysonic1 on Oct 27, 2021, 5:04:58 PM
i am planning to switch to this build,how many chaos do i need to switch and do yellow maps smooth
"
EjinChewy wrote:
i am planning to switch to this build,how many chaos do i need to switch and do yellow maps smooth

I did it league start, on a random rare 5 link and not resist capped, without any high end expensive gear, so yea, this pretty much explains everything

IF you want better damage from the get go, i recommend buying an ilvl 81 DIVINE life flask and roll a saturated prefix yourself(took me less than 100 alts to roll 2 of such flasks). This is bascially our BIS weapon in this build. Other than that roll with plague bearer and increased aoe, the clear is pretty much smooth like butter until you get 1 shot when scourge hits 200 stacks
My Builds/Stream

Does chain work on the skill?
"
Does chain work on the skill?

Chain doesnt work, since its a target aoe splash
My Builds/Stream

Awesome build, got me through the acts deathless for the first time.
I only wanted the weapon skin for this league, so I'm all done now.
"
Barambak wrote:
I learn poison chance on tree, but if i check info on skill its any way 40%.So poison chance from tree dont work? Why? Thx.

When you mouse over the tooltip it only shows the gem's inherent chance to poison. Check your attack tab and it should show your actual poison chance.
Updated the guide with an endgame armor version with higher dps and consistency
My Builds/Stream

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info