[3.16] 🔥 Sanavi's Armageddon Brand | Elementalist 🔥 SSF/HC Starter Viable ✔️

Hello i am new to all this but i started following the armagedon tree and now i see its good to go to wave of conviction did the tree change too?
Hey, just ran this build following your guide for the Delirium Everywhere HC league. Have to say I really liked it once it got going.

Leveling up I used an Ashcaller and a shield until I could switch to the Lathi. It did feel really squishy at times and it wasn't until I got the block nodes and Glancing Blows that it felt better. Using the Martyr was a huge improvement of course and would take it over the Lathi any day of the week. Even before having access to awakened gems it seems solid.

Noticed that you have the coloring wrong on the gem links section for End Game. I did not get a 6L setup and ran it as a 5L without the Inspiration. I might set this up in regular league for a bit before Scourge ends as something to do and see how far it can be pushed.

Thanks again! Look forward to seeing this in 3.17 with hopefully better block chance and maybe finally able to take ES over AR

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info