[3.16] 🔥 Sanavi's Armageddon Brand | Elementalist 🔥 SSF/HC Starter Viable ✔️

!00% agree, it is a really good starter! It's good to get into first farm and is good enough to get some great loot from crangled maps (tbh crangled map loot is kinda op).

I wanted to add another niche change I was able to make:
I got the 75% increase mana reservation efficiency for arctic armour enchant in the lab, which allows me to use it with vitality, anger and malevolence (while i dont have the amulet yet to get determination in here). I think its a nice cheap starter addition for some extra survivability. I do have the socket for it, since i am not using flame surge, which might be wanted on red maps, however portal gem could also be replaced with it.
Last edited by SamiSalamiGer on Nov 3, 2021, 2:14:06 PM
A few more questions ^^

1. I dont know if I should buy the Searing Touch and use the starter gems (4B+2R) OR save up for the Martyr of In.. and go for the endgame gems (3R 2G 1B).

I can afford the Searing Touch so should I buy that or wait and buy the MoI with the End game gems..

The problem is that I am not even close roght now to buy the MoI with the right colurs and the End game gems...

What do you think I should do? ^^

2. Is there any build that I can transition in to when I reach the EndGame with this build?

"
Kingbemme wrote:
A few more questions ^^

1. I dont know if I should buy the Searing Touch and use the starter gems (4B+2R) OR save up for the Martyr of In.. and go for the endgame gems (3R 2G 1B).

I can afford the Searing Touch so should I buy that or wait and buy the MoI with the End game gems..

The problem is that I am not even close roght now to buy the MoI with the right colurs and the End game gems...

What do you think I should do? ^^

2. Is there any build that I can transition in to when I reach the EndGame with this build?

1. I'd go with the Searing Touch and switch later. It's great and will last you a while.

2. I went Fire Burst myself. It's extremely fun to map with, but does require some investment to make the transition.
Hello can u help me please?
I did something wrong.
I dont have surv and dps i cant even kill t16 white mobs (with 6link) , without emberwake and aw deadly ailments its much better and i can clear map fast (on 5 link) .

https://pastebin.com/n3VLSxsL - POB

Regards

Last edited by KamilS_ on Nov 4, 2021, 12:39:27 PM
you going "Brand Equity"
do the more brands work out?
One nice thing about the big amount of brands is, that when u transition into nightmare more ground is already covered and exploding immediately, but generally I do not think 7 are required, 5 brands are fine too.

I wanted to add some other thoughts!
If you do not go for cluster yet you can squeeze a bit more easy dps out of the tree by going the firewalker route above arcanist's dominion (instead of 2 int nodes).
I have also considered pickung up the faster ignites in the fire master right side of our skilled mana mastery (but its a bit more out of the way, however more dmg than the all the way to the left fire mastery).
Last edited by SamiSalamiGer on Nov 5, 2021, 9:36:26 AM
"
KamilS_ wrote:
Hello can u help me please?
I did something wrong.
I dont have surv and dps i cant even kill t16 white mobs (with 6link) , without emberwake and aw deadly ailments its much better and i can clear map fast (on 5 link) .

https://pastebin.com/n3VLSxsL - POB

Regards

The DPS in your pob does not look too bad tbh and should be capable of mapping, but probably takes quite a bit on bosses, remember this is just a starter.
However I am not sure why you have added chaos damage on your armageddon brand, using inspiration instead should definitely give you a damage boost as well as more mana efficiency.
Besides that allocating dirty techniques is also a good dmg boost.

Regarding survivability, your armour is very low. If you look at the guide pob quite a few armour pieces are used.
Additionally you have decided to go golems on your ascendency instead of primal aegis which is a shield that absorbs 2000 elemental dmg.

There is probably more, but these are the quick things I noticed!
Last edited by SamiSalamiGer on Nov 5, 2021, 9:53:55 AM
Why not to use mods like X%fire damage leeched as life/ES?
Also i tired to waste time pressing intimitidating cry. I swapped it for steel skin. With life/es leech looks fine atm. But i'm quitely low lvl and doing 1-5 lvl maps. And i planning to use Watcher's Eye with X% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life while affected by Anger and Damaging Ailments you inflict deal Damage 10-15% faster while affected by Malevolence mods.

What do u think about that?
"
Kingbemme wrote:
Hi! Do you guys acctualy use Flame Surge on bosses, etc?

Is it worth having this skill? I just use AB ofc and WoC.. ^^

I find it useful in yellow/red maps for nuking bosses down.

"
mbf6 wrote:
"
SamiSalamiGer wrote:
"
mbf6 wrote:

Followed ur guide till i took 73 lvl. And ... just 1 comment about this. Wtf... this forum needed to make approval system in this section.
I liked this brand gameplay. But totally disappointed atm.
Sorry for bad english

Maybe you can post your gear?
Level 73 is not very high, probably you just finished story? After finishing story your elemental resistance are lowered so its required to look at those at that point and in general your gear from story might just be very lackluster when going into maps. I can recommend checking out Rog, you can deal for some good starting rares with him. Also make sure you do the 68 labyrinth, the aoe effect of heart of destruction is actually really good for maps :)

Also in my experience you always have to juggle gear and setup according to what you got in your playthrough, which takes time to get experienced with. But guides will mostly not just sail you to endgame, unless you have the ressources and want to trade your way there.

U're missunderstood me. Doesnt matter what lvl i am. I followed this guide. Then author talks - "this isnt good. I'm rerolling everything!".
Do u like invest ur time for nothing? I'm not!

Sorry, been busy for a few days. I never stated the build didn't work, but that I reached a ceiling with it and converted to Fire Burst for late-game mapping/bossing. This is for T16+ mapping/bossing. I had absolutely no issues progressing the Atlas or working towards Sirus with Armageddon Brand. And it appears multiple people have found success also. This was intended to be a Starter build, and it flourishes as such. I'm very happy that many people were able to experience endgame content for the first time using my first build guide!

That being said, GGG needs to adjust the damage numbers for Armageddon Brand and/or ignite if they want this skill to be viable for Sirus A8/Maven/etc. It simply doesn't do enough damage without an expensive, intense investment of gear otherwise. It doesn't jive well with this league mechanic due to its inherent delay of activation when getting swarmed by buffed mobs in T16 scourges when also running sextants/scarabs/etc. The skill is inherently weak at the late endgame.

Overall, I'm happy with having used this as my Starter character. I will continue to answer questions and revise the guide as necessary. I will also continue to update this guide for future leagues, as long as the skill is viable. :)

[/quote]

Is possible to use some expensive items on boots, helmet or gloves? I tried to check something in craft of exile with influences but i didnt see something really useful to improve my gear

I couldn't kill Sirus awakener 8
"

Is possible to use some expensive items on boots, helmet or gloves? I tried to check something in craft of exile with influences but i didnt see something really useful to improve my gear

I couldn't kill Sirus awakener 8

Probably not, you'll want the lab enchant for avoidance for stuns on boots...this build is going to have issues with Sirus A8/9, Maven, etc. For the reasons I've already listed, GGG needs to reevaluate the dmg that Armageddon Brand does or how ignite works now.

Until that happens, this will remain a Starter build for getting into yellow/red maps and farming currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info