[3.16] HollyPhantom's Poisonous Concoction Pathfinder

"
sirfabio wrote:
So i made kind of a resumee cuz i rather have wordpad and a passive print than pob on second screen, is this right?

Concussion pathfinder

very first word is wrong. it's "Concoction"

:)

well actually, i might not use viscous proj cuz its slow. deadly ailments might be better
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Oct 21, 2021, 6:54:01 PM
"
Engholm wrote:
Why the claw nodes when you are unarmed?

most of the mods work unarmed if u look closely. life/mana on hit is very strong. u can swap that mastery later to the "no crit" one
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Oct 21, 2021, 6:41:04 PM
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
sirfabio wrote:
So i made kind of a resumee cuz i rather have wordpad and a passive print than pob on second screen, is this right?

Concussion pathfinder

very first word is wrong. it's "Concoction"

:)

well actually, i might not use viscous proj cuz its slow. deadly ailments might be better

u think only u can bait? ;)

oh alright, ty sir just altered your pob and my note
Last edited by sirfabio on Oct 21, 2021, 7:14:43 PM
Patch notes got updated, and Survival Instincts' effect changed:
"
Survival Instincts: Now has "50% increased Flask Effect Duration" and "20% reduced Flask Charges Gained". It no longer grants +20 to Dexterity, or +6% to all Elemental Resistances. Existing items can be updated using a Divine Orb.

Also:
"
The spread angle of Explosive Concoction projectiles has also been increased.

So this build has been indirectly nerfed twice before launch, assuming that they also messed with the spread of Poisonous Concoction projectiles.
"
SecretDragoon wrote:
"
Survival Instincts: Now has "50% increased Flask Effect Duration" and "20% reduced Flask Charges Gained". It no longer grants +20 to Dexterity, or +6% to all Elemental Resistances. Existing items can be updated using a Divine Orb.

Also:
"

So this build has been indirectly nerfed twice before launch, assuming that they also messed with the spread of Poisonous Concoction projectiles.

elemental resistances are easy to get and dexterity, i dont mind that, spread of concotion projectiles, does it make this build no longer playable endgame?
"
sirfabio wrote:
"
SecretDragoon wrote:
"

Also:
"

elemental resistances are easy to get and dexterity, i dont mind that, spread of concotion projectiles, does it make this build no longer playable endgame?

the description is very unclear and all we can do is speculate. not worth the time being worrying about this now until after league launch

So does the 9% from skill take from base flask amount or does flask effect increase the amount?
"
DungeonDaddy wrote:
So does the 9% from skill take from base flask amount or does flask effect increase the amount?

base. also, I'm betting it's 10% with a lv 21 gem
hell nah, I'm definitely not playing this build next league. how dare you post an awesome, fun, and memorable build!!1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info