[3.16] HollyPhantom's Poisonous Concoction Pathfinder

"
guitarro17 wrote:

Sure, but i'm not sure if it will be cheap. It might be.

But I might want to craft ele ailment avoid on boots earlier on, which is why I went with a rare.
"
gataoo1993 wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
gataoo1993 wrote:
You're right cause with this build you will get oneshoted at every yellow map.

Every league we have noob trap builds like the trash lighting strike and now this. Please newbies stay away.

Why do you think it'll get one shotted?

You have only 150% life on the tree, no max block, no supression or fortify. Also, you chosed +3range sword mastery for frenzy charges instead of passive mastery claw what nullify enemies critical strikes.

You could use Mistwall lacquered shield to get your max block and respect all the tree into 100% supression. Atizi Slink boots could you help there aswell.

Hmm. Well, you're not wrong.

But I do have 50/50 block, 100% spell suppression is the same damage taken on avg as 50% spell block, which i have

75% atk block isnt any better than high evasion, which is easier to obtain

I assumed fortify isnt possible anymore since youd need a lot of melee damage, but it would be a good idea to test

u could use those uniques but they will be more than a couple chaos, so I want to avoid them

Claw passives are a good idea. I think crit nullify will definitely be good in maps, but life/mana on hit will be better while leveling so i think ill take that initially. Then swap later.

thx for feedback
any particular reason why you dont take ballistics?
"
loegare wrote:
any particular reason why you dont take ballistics?

still havent decided on the tree. but proj damage doesnt increase poison damage, so it's going to be less and less useful as u focus more on poison as u level. But proj speed might be worth it
"
canercetin wrote:
> please give me a clickbait title

T19 %100 DELIRIUM MAP, DESTROY ALL BOSSES WITH PERMAFLASK THROWER ALL CONTENT VIABLE FOR 5C

optional addons
- 500GAZILLION DPS PERMAFLASK THROWER
- ZOOM ZOOM BUILD GOING FAST
- PLAY IT BEFORE GETS NERFED

thank me later

sweet suggestions. tyty
>But I do have 50/50 block, 100% spell suppression is the same damage taken on avg as 50% spell block, which i have

That might mathematically work out to the same average, but it's hardly the same in practice.

If you have 5000 HP and take a 5000 damage hit, with 50% block you either take 0 or you die immediately. If you have 100% spell suppression, you take 2500 instead and are still alive to continue fighting.
"
nowai27 wrote:
I have a little bit better optimized tree for hc
https://pastebin.com/07HmdumA

Highlights:
228% inc life
100% spell supression
15k armor and 15k eva with with no items

With a little bit of adjustment, you can drop a bit of the weaker life nodes and still grab the Sword cluster to get the Frenzy Charge on Unique hit mastery, which should be a pretty significant boost to bossing capability. Likely worth the life tradeoff even in HC, assuming suppression, evasion and armor are sufficient defenses. Assuming you get some more accuracy on gear, you can drop that cluster instead and regain some of the life.

Alternatively, you could grab Crystal Skin and maybe even Survivalist for even more elemental survivability. Lots of options, here.
Why the claw nodes when you are unarmed?
The mastery - it works without claws being equipped.
So i made kind of a resumee cuz i rather have wordpad and a passive print than pob on second screen, is this right?

Concussion pathfinder

Body
Poisonous Concusion l20
Vicious Projectiles l20
Unbound Ailments l20
Void Manipulation l20
Greater Volley 20
Greater Multiple Projectiles 20

3L
Wither l10
Spell Totem 20
Multiple Totems 20