[3.16] HollyPhantom's Poisonous Concoction Pathfinder

"
vildsix wrote:
Guys is there any general consensus in community what is better for PF for defense: armor or evasion?

Its easier to get very high ev. but u can also convert the ev to ar with iron reflex.

I might take both magebane and iron reflex. check back later
Whenever I read unarmed attck my good old friend Facebreaker arrives in my mind.

Picking up Facebreaker and go Pathfinder, pick Nature's Aprisal (40% phys to chaos dmg) and skill Wasting in the skill tree and choose another 40% phys to chaos convert.

Another thing to do could be picking up Rigwald's Curse, picking up some claw notes like Poisonous Fangs, Claws of the Hawk, Claws of the Magpie (is Rigwald also increasing the "Damage with hits and ailment" for unarmed attacks?) and Claws of the Falcon Combined with Perfect Agony.

Only downside would be that you got no skillpoints left for any good defense layers :D
Last edited by Desaroth on Oct 21, 2021, 4:13:18 AM
"
Desaroth wrote:
Whenever I read unarmed attck my good old friend Facebreaker arrives in my mind.

Picking up Facebreaker and go Pathfinder, pick Nature's Aprisal (40% phys to chaos dmg) and skill Wasting in the skill tree and choose another 40% phys to chaos convert.

Another thing to do could be picking up Rigwald's Curse, picking up some claw notes like Poisonous Fangs, Claws of the Hawk, Claws of the Magpie (is Rigwald also increasing the "Damage with hits and ailment" for unarmed attacks?) and Claws of the Falcon Combined with Perfect Agony.

Only downside would be that you got no skillöpoints left for any good defense layers :D

Both Facebreakers and Rigwald's Curse was changed in 3.15 to only work with unarmed melee attacks.
Last edited by Nikerym on Oct 21, 2021, 4:10:12 AM
"
Nikerym wrote:
"
Desaroth wrote:

Only downside would be that you got no skillöpoints left for any good defense layers :D

Both Facebreakers and Rigwald's Curse was changed in 3.15 to only work with unarmed melee attacks.

fu**, followed the poe-wiki item description -.-

thanks for the info :D
Hi, thank you for the guide, I will definetly start with this!

One question tho, wont we fit in plaguebearer somewhere?
Would it not be op for our clear?
staying hopeful for the skill, even if it suck I can just switch to cobra lash since hydro didn't even get any nerf
> please give me a clickbait title

T19 %100 DELIRIUM MAP, DESTROY ALL BOSSES WITH PERMAFLASK THROWER ALL CONTENT VIABLE FOR 5C

optional addons
- 500GAZILLION DPS PERMAFLASK THROWER
- ZOOM ZOOM BUILD GOING FAST
- PLAY IT BEFORE GETS NERFED

thank me later
Last edited by canercetin on Oct 21, 2021, 6:36:31 AM
I have a little bit better optimized tree for hc
https://pastebin.com/07HmdumA

Highlights:
228% inc life
100% spell supression
15k armor and 15k eva with with no items
ign: PlasticSupporter
"
Krampuslord wrote:
Hi, thank you for the guide, I will definetly start with this!

One question tho, wont we fit in plaguebearer somewhere?
Would it not be op for our clear?

yea thats an option u can try/test

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info