[3.16] HollyPhantom's Poisonous Concoction Pathfinder

"
I know sir but empower costs a bit right now I can't afford it so I can only go with Inc aos +20, another thing I got some chaos to spare and I want to get some gloves for stats, wich mods would be cool to have as a direct upgrade to snake bite so I know just what to look for?

My gear Right now

"

use an increased amount recovered life flask.

your rings and amulet are easy to upgrade

otherwise pretty good.

if u want diff gloves, get accuracy, atk speed, life +1 frenzy etc. or just look for good corruption or scourge mods

yeah, got this gloves for 1 ex, nice deal, just had to change spell supression mastery to critical chance is increased by chance to supres spell damage instead of +10 chance tto supress spell damage if you gloves, helmet and boots have evasion, i am at 70%, i'll change it if i ever get better gloves

thanks for your time
Last edited by sirfabio on Oct 28, 2021, 11:35:52 AM
What about Swagger instead of Brutal Blade?
"
What about Swagger instead of Brutal Blade?

I got swagger instead of BB and it works fine. Saves you many points
anyone has a passive tree to lvl 100 i need to know what comes next xD
I changed a little bit this build and made another version, anything u can think of that u will change?

https://pastebin.com/jH0xbTUK
Last edited by 4DR14N on Nov 1, 2021, 4:54:07 PM
Hello, i'm trying this build, appart from the Mana on Hit Jewels, how do you sustain your mana ?
I'm having big trouble especially on bosses
"
Halaster08 wrote:
Hello, i'm trying this build, appart from the Mana on Hit Jewels, how do you sustain your mana ?
I'm having big trouble especially on bosses
What you need to understand about this build is that you need aim, you can't just be spamming bottles, and that you only really use poisonous concossion to sustain Plague bearer, Plague bearer is really the much more the skill that matters
why dread banner?
really enjoying this build, had to work some stuff around around level 80, the only deaths im getting are because i am playing bad. Appreciate the updates and work
Trying to make poisson concotion endgame. Invested some items from previous build. DPS feels too low even for microbosses.

https://pastebin.com/Wj71qRxU

Any idea what I did wrong? (build just reassembled from scourge arrow, so mistakes possible)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info