[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

"
New Flame Cloak rework lets you get 100% of non-chaos damage taken as fire damage, seems good with bone shatter where 500+ truma stacks actualy heal you with glutany of the elements up, even opens the door for things like formless flame!

This picture doesn't even take the new arctic armor into account, so there is a little room to achieve this maybe.
I am working on the pob right now should be ready and fourm posted by thursday! trying to go for bone shatter + echos of creation + vengeance for dat double self hit "WAN-SHOT" type of build, since stun duration and thus AOE sales with damage dealt!
3.19 Update

Hi Fellas,

I see there's quite a bit of interest in Boneshatter lately and it's finally getting the attention it always deserved, however I've played it too much and so I won't be playing it this league.

However, since my 3.17 toon is still pretty much the same, I imported into the latest version of PoB that was just updated for 3.19 and updated the export for those interested.

A few things that have been addressed:

1) Mana Reservation - Switched the Mana Res Mastery to Determination mastery, picked up more Mana on tree and set to Enlighten 4.

2) Dropped Unflinching - We now grab Unbreakable/Untiring. To resolve Endurance Charge generation I picked up the Warcry Mastery

3) Divine Blessing + Pride without lifetap - To resolve this we craft a flask to 25% reduced Mana cost and enchant it with 70% effect. Then link Divine Blessing + Pride + Inspiration (Divergent preferably). This will allow you to activate Pride while the flask is active. This also helps quite a bit with Mana use in general.

That's all I can think of for now, but if something else comes up I'll update this post.

https://pobb.in/cTn5rO7RIpX0 **Updated 8/17/22 - Had forgotten to get Fortify Mastery and fine tuning

**Config page setup for max potential DPS, and so you can see all effects being taken advantage of. Adjust accordingly to match the scenario you wish to see the numbers for.

Good luck in 3.19!
Last edited by corosou on Aug 17, 2022, 12:11:26 PM
Hey bro!

Thanks a ton for the 3.19 update. I was searching for a while to find a proper "smash-them-into-pulp" build and I really like yours.

I am just wondering (sorry if I missed somewhere in the description of FAQ) why do we start to use Boneshatter in maps? Can we start using it earlier?

Cheers!
"
dadek182 wrote:
Hey bro!

Thanks a ton for the 3.19 update. I was searching for a while to find a proper "smash-them-into-pulp" build and I really like yours.

I am just wondering (sorry if I missed somewhere in the description of FAQ) why do we start to use Boneshatter in maps? Can we start using it earlier?

Cheers!

you can use it at lv 28, just be sure to not lv it up too much as that
inc the damage dealt to you.
"
corosou wrote:
To resolve Endurance Charge generation I picked up the Warcry Mastery

Which warcry mastery helps with charge generation?
"
Aristarx wrote:

Which warcry mastery helps with charge generation?

"Warcries have a minimum of 10 Power"

GL
"

you can use it at lv 28, just be sure to not lv it up too much as that
inc the damage dealt to you.

Thx for helping peeps :)
3.19 Divine Blessing + Pride + Inspiration + Flask tech

Hi Guys,

Here's a video showing the setup for Divine Blessing + Pride + Divergent Inspiration + Reduced Mana Cost Flask + Flask Effect and as you can see it works pretty well:

**Click for HD GIF

Reduces the cost from 307 > 55 and in my current setup I have 76 Mana and Boneshatter costs 21 Mana.

Keep in mind the Reduced Mana cost will apply to all your other skills as well, so it's pretty nice QoL, even though sustaining Mana with Leech is not really a problem (btw, not my tech, I got it from some Reddit post).

Also, earlier I tested my 3.17 toon on some juiced T16 Crimson Temples using the 3.18 Palsteron "Wandering Path" + "Singular Focus" Atlas Tree which makes mobs pretty beefy and clear speed/tankiness felt on point!

I actually kinda had forgotten how crazy fast this toon leaps around and attacks... So much fun! Makes me kinda want to play it again ;)

Well see... I may end up playing it again for 3.19. Really depends on how the changes to Stun on mobs and to the availability of uniques end up working out.

Btw, here's the Atlas Tree I tested on earlier:

GL

EDIT: If you need the Flask Craft, PM me I'll do it for free
Last edited by corosou on Aug 21, 2022, 7:54:34 PM
@brushwagg_go_bur & @corosou

Thanks for the info people, it is very useful.
I may come now and then to haunt you on this thread (am noob) but I will try to keep the questions reasonable and specific :)

Cheers and GL!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info