[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

"
Zaweus wrote:
Thx to help ;)

You're welcome!

You can still ask build related questions, just as long as they aren't too broad reaching or covering things that as a new player you should discover on your own.

And btw, the build already has 100% Crit Chance from Brittle 15% (you can see the % of Brittle debuff icon on mobs) combined with Bottled Faith, so that Diamond Flask does NOTHING, just wasted slot.

GL

EDIT: Brittle Debuff

And yes on big bosses too, this is an Elderslayers Invitation
Last edited by corosou on Jun 12, 2022, 10:22:53 AM
Hi,

I have been trying out your build, its really nice, and I have always liked to play Steel skills, and this one is quite fun. I do have a huge problem with mana sometimes when fighting bosses, even with the reservation reduction on head and the - mana cost on ring craft. Does this happen to you too? Did I miss some detail somewhere?

Otherwise build is really fun, but it really comes to life when you equip the neck.
"
Ji_ wrote:
Hi,

I have been trying out your build, its really nice, and I have always liked to play Steel skills, and this one is quite fun. I do have a huge problem with mana sometimes when fighting bosses, even with the reservation reduction on head and the - mana cost on ring craft. Does this happen to you too? Did I miss some detail somewhere?

Otherwise build is really fun, but it really comes to life when you equip the neck.

Thanks! Glad you like :)

And yeah, Mana can get a bit annoying... The only thing you are missing is the helmet enchant.

I highly recommend you whisper "@imissnerfpn" or Discord "S3#6445" for Lab Enchant service.

He charged me 2ex since we have 3 options that yield the same result:

1) 75% Herald of Purity Res
2) 30% Purity of Elements Res
3) 45% Skitterbots Res

Or you can try to fit in an Enlighten or +mana-on-hit jewelry.

GL
Hi, can you help me again? I wish you would understand me well soo..

I know have to many str/dex fix when i buy better paradoxica dex/int not str/int
now block me few points.

finally get helmet who was 2red/blue sockted but price was too big now ~10ex?

My main problem was low chance to crit. Pob tell me i have only 35% so was rly bad. You can tell me what I can change? maybe fixing what I mentioned at the top? and get smore more skill points or jewel?
"
Zaweus wrote:
Hi, can you help me again? I wish you would understand me well soo..

I know have to many str/dex fix when i buy better paradoxica dex/int not str/int
now block me few points.

finally get helmet who was 2red/blue sockted but price was too big now ~10ex?

My main problem was low chance to crit. Pob tell me i have only 35% so was rly bad. You can tell me what I can change? maybe fixing what I mentioned at the top? and get smore more skill points or jewel?

Hi,

I guess you didn't understand me when I said last time "Brittle 15%".

This is your character imported into PoB with Config set to Brittle 15:

In other words:

You are OK. You do not need to change anything. You are already at ~100% Crit Chance
Last edited by corosou on Jun 19, 2022, 10:59:30 AM
Thx, to answer oh i didnt see that option in my pob. Now update and see. I am glad that everything is fine thx again and gl :)
"
Zaweus wrote:
Thx, to answer oh i didnt see that option in my pob. Now update and see. I am glad that everything is fine thx again and gl :)

You're welcome )

GL
People seem to like this build! I have a 91 Jugg in Standard (one of the THICC builds... dual Ichimonjis, Astramentis, Cyclopean Coil... good times!) that I can do a full respec on (I haven't played POE in a couple of years and am coming back to it)... was wondering if this is a viable build to take down everything: maps, Ubers, etc.
Sooooo tired of hitting that wall and not being able to finish stuff, you know?

I have no issue spending a ton of currency, just want to have a character that can actually survive encounters and kill things fairly efficiently :)

ps - is Marylene's Fallacy (with an additional curse) a must-have? Can't get any of the POE Trade sellers to reply.
Last edited by citruslounge on Jul 8, 2022, 6:12:26 PM
"
citruslounge wrote:
People seem to like this build! I have a 91 Jugg in Standard (one of the THICC builds... dual Ichimonjis, Astramentis, Cyclopean Coil... good times!) that I can do a full respec on (I haven't played POE in a couple of years and am coming back to it)... was wondering if this is a viable build to take down everything: maps, Ubers, etc.
Sooooo tired of hitting that wall and not being able to finish stuff, you know?

I have no issue spending a ton of currency, just want to have a character that can actually survive encounters and kill things fairly efficiently :)

ps - is Marylene's Fallacy (with an additional curse) a must-have? Can't get any of the POE Trade sellers to reply.

Hi,

I'm not playing this this league.

Try Ziz & Carn's Boneshatter Slayer instead - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT50E05_w94
New Flame Cloak rework lets you get 100% of non-chaos damage taken as fire damage, seems good with bone shatter where 500+ truma stacks actualy heal you with glutany of the elements up, even opens the door for things like formless flame!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info