[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

3.16 Red Mapping Update!

Hi Fellas,

I got Awakener 8 and starting to do T16s, so here's how I'm looking now:

-::- The Gear -::-

80c
15c (self 6S/5L)
1ex
1ex
50c
3ex
30c
10-20c each

**Single Target: Swap Herald of Ash > Herald of Purity & Ancestral Call > Ruthless

Where did I get the exalts for all this? Mostly double-chaos recipe getting gear/jewelry from low-level Heist(Whakano Contracts) and Delve.

-::- Scourge toon PoB Export -::-

https://pastebin.com/BbagrHPT

GL
Can I ask why you take Dread Banner efficiency when you're using War Banner?
And is the Mace Culling strike mastery taken solely for the mastery as Wings is an Axe and doesn't benefit from the nodes?
Thanks for the guide. Looks fine, I will try :)
Hello. I'm really enjoying the build. That replica axe is obv underappreciated, love it. Why Herald of Ash if we dont scale fire damage? Why not stick to Herald Of Purity and go for Brutality support ? Thanks in advance cheers.
"
xemath wrote:
Can I ask why you take Dread Banner efficiency when you're using War Banner?
And is the Mace Culling strike mastery taken solely for the mastery as Wings is an Axe and doesn't benefit from the nodes?

Right, sorry about that. I usually do run Dread Banner and I was earlier on, but PoB started showing War Banner as higher DPS, so I started testing that. Probably because I am almost 100% Impale without Dread.

Either way, the mana reservation does not affect anything. See which Banner works for you best either one works.

GL

EDIT: Sorry forgot to answer the question about Culling. You are right, I am spending those points just for Cull, but if you notice two of the nodes also provide Stun duration and Double Stun Duration chance, so they are not a complete waste. Just Spinecrusher itself is a waste, but I don't feel bad about taking it as having a reliable Cull is definitely worth. Previously I was able to cheese this a lot easier with a Thread of Hope Medium Ring, but that's no longer possible with the addition of Mastery.
Last edited by corosou on Oct 26, 2021, 11:16:47 AM
"
hellosilence wrote:
Thanks for the guide. Looks fine, I will try :)

Thanks!

"
sacz1 wrote:
Hello. I'm really enjoying the build. That replica axe is obv underappreciated, love it. Why Herald of Ash if we dont scale fire damage? Why not stick to Herald Of Purity and go for Brutality support ? Thanks in advance cheers.

Thanks! And yes, Replica Wings are very very underappreciated.

Ash helps with map clear some. It helps a bit to extend the range with HoA + Pulses + Cull on Stun.

Also, I like seeing some sort of effect when I kill things, but if you look at the 3.15 Logboook video, HoA is obviously not required and you can certainly go full phys with Brutality, which is what I did in 3.15.

GL
Thanks again!

I managed to pull in my current stats, https://pastebin.com/Ktst3y7t is where I'm at now... am I doing ok? what should I go for next?

Smite is really kinda fun, particularly with ancestral call and herald of purity, I also really like using groundslam when possible, heavy strike seems kinda...bleh.
Last edited by Spritz on Oct 26, 2021, 11:28:38 AM
"
Spritz wrote:
Thanks again!

I managed to pull in my current stats, https://pastebin.com/Ktst3y7t is where I'm at now... am I doing ok? what should I go for next?

Smite is really kinda fun, particularly with ancestral call and herald of purity, I also really like using groundslam when possible, heavy strike seems kinda...bleh.

Np, glad to hear it's working well for you.

Don't worry so much about perfect leveling. As long as you are killing and moving towards mapping, you are doing fine.

Once you get to mapping, just grind and sell what you get to buy one piece of gear at a time. Don't forget to do double-chaos recipe. Google/youtube it, if you don't know what I'm talking about.

And remember, there's no rush, the league came out last Friday, you're doing fine!

GL
Can you post leveling tree, please?
And second question: can I do all content without cluster gems?
"
hellosilence wrote:
Can you post leveling tree, please?
And second question: can I do all content without cluster gems?

This is a regular request, and honestly I would be doing you a disservice by giving you a leveling tree. The quicker you become comfortable with treating the tree as something fluid that you adjust as necessary depending on gear/skill/circumstances/play style the better player you will be in the long run. The PoBs I post are just examples of configurations I have verified in-game to work as advertised, but they are not the absolute-written-in-stone for the build and you can make wild changes to the setup and still have it viable.

To level all you need to do is 3 things:

1) To start grab everything that gives DPS: Butchery, Kinetic Impacts, Martial Experience, Harvester of Foes
2) Progressively increase life so that by mapping you have 3-5k
3) Max out ele. resistances to 75%. Ignore Chaos res

I did Sirus 8 in 3.15 without Cluster Jewels, so yeah.

Finally, if you need more newbie help, in the guide I direct people to check the Bladestorm guide as it has a lot of info that is relevant to this build.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Oct 26, 2021, 12:12:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info