[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

I've been thinking of doing a boss killer for standard and this looks interesting.

I despise buying gear on standard though. No one replies.
"
tUrNiTuP83 wrote:
I've been thinking of doing a boss killer for standard and this looks interesting.

I despise buying gear on standard though. No one replies.

Cool, glad you find it interesting!

Hope you can get someone to answer.

GL
Hey, could someone can desribe me a best setup for gem for mapping and bossing?

It is better to have a chest with 4R and 2G or 5R and 1B?
"
emancypacja wrote:
Hey, could someone can desribe me a best setup for gem for mapping and bossing?

It is better to have a chest with 4R and 2G or 5R and 1B?

Here are all the options:

Main Supports: Impale + Brutality + Multistrike
Mapping: Ancestral Call + Behead / Melee Splash (Requires CWDT Hydrosphere)
Bossing: Melee Phys + Ruthless / Empower 4 / Close Combat / Melee Splash (Requires CWDT Hydrosphere)

Most flexible combo is 5R, 1G and don't bother with Close Combat.

But also, unless your chest is corrupted, it doesn't take long to farm Vorici (Research) to get at least 1 White.

GL
3.16 Major Build Update!

Hi Guys,

So, as always, I keep working on my builds, fine tuning, then testing, to see what I can recommend based on in-game experience, and right now the build is feeling amazing, so I figured it's time to update you guys on the latest changes.

I think by now everyone knows about Hydrosphere + Melee Splash, and I had been purposefully avoiding it because the build didn't need it, but now that the build is in its final phase of development, it would be silly for me to not try to take advantage of the mechanic.

So, here's how DPS looks on Maven, Veritania, Abaxoth and Cortex using Divergent Melee Splash + CWDT Hydrosphere (if you prefer to control it yourself, you can certainly self-cast it):

Maven

Veritania

T16 Abaxoth (Facetanking, 56% more life, 2 additional projectiles, players take 12% increased fire damage)

Youtube: Boneshatter Juggernaut - Cortex (Boss Kill, Deathless, Maven Witnessed)

The other notable changes are for optimizing mana reservation in order to fit in Determination.

Here's how my Scourge toon is looking now:

You can run Ancestral Call + Melee Splash pretty much 100% of the time, but if you want, swap AC > Melee Phys.

I also gave Arn's Anguish a try and sure it's a ton of DPS, but you become much squishier without Endurances, still definitely a lot of fun and cheap, so give it a shot!

Here's a PoB: https://pastebin.com/pxNAfriT

GL
Last edited by corosou on Nov 30, 2021, 4:21:43 AM
Have you tried wave 30 simulacrum with this?
"
xNinjakiller wrote:
Have you tried wave 30 simulacrum with this?

I got to 23 before I had picked up Determination, have not tested after. I'll try again see how far I can get.
Hi corosou!
I've just rolled scourged % increase impale effect on my weapon, Should i use this or is something else more preferred such as increase phys dmg or chance for triple damage. Thanks!
"
johnniizxc wrote:
Hi corosou!
I've just rolled scourged % increase impale effect on my weapon, Should i use this or is something else more preferred such as increase phys dmg or chance for triple damage. Thanks!

Impale Effect is a very good Scourge mod, but those other too.

That's what PoB is for though, for you to be able to compare the numbers from different stats, so import your toon and see the difference.

GL
Thanks for the update! I've hit 91 personally and still digging it, I'm looking forward to sticking abyssus back on :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info