[3.19] DO NOT USE - Fuzzy Duckzy's Lightning Strike Raider - Great League Starter

"
Hey guys great guide, but i need help as a console player. Been following this guide for a while now. The problem is I don't have access too pob. I tried using the pob.in but I can't work out how too use my char in pob.in too compare. Basically i need someone too either go over my build quickly and tell me if or what im doing anything wrong or turn it into pob.in link for myself. Thank you all in advance and im am having a blast with this build.

Couple of things jump out at me:

1) flasks, you have 2 with attack speed, they don't stack; so you might as well change one to something more useful
2) You could use an upgrade on your claw (try and get over 2 APS) and a higher max roll on one of your elements
3) Your tree: Not sure what you are gaining from that small cluster, maybe swap that out for the primevel mastery until you get a better cluster
4) Grab clever thief for the mana leech and you can likely drop your mana nodes up by the chaos wheel
5) Does second wind do anything for your AP link?

"
ohmyitsSENSEI wrote:
"
Hey guys great guide, but i need help as a console player. Been following this guide for a while now. The problem is I don't have access too pob. I tried using the pob.in but I can't work out how too use my char in pob.in too compare. Basically i need someone too either go over my build quickly and tell me if or what im doing anything wrong or turn it into pob.in link for myself. Thank you all in advance and im am having a blast with this build.

1) flasks, you have 2 with attack speed, they don't stack; so you might as well change one to something more useful
2) You could use an upgrade on your claw (try and get over 2 APS) and a higher max roll on one of your elements
3) Your tree: Not sure what you are gaining from that small cluster, maybe swap that out for the primevel mastery until you get a better cluster
4) Grab clever thief for the mana leech and you can likely drop your mana nodes up by the chaos wheel

Here's your pobb.in link: https://pobb.in/GRR5mmpvrtpA
Hi , Can anyone suggest me what to upgrade next ?
I have 15 div budget right now . My pob : https://pastebin.com/aLTzzyBs
I already have LS pierces 3 targets uber lab enchant on my helmet. Should I still get the projectile pierce eater mod on my gloves? or should I get something else for the eater implicit gloves? Thanks.
"
ohmyitsSENSEI wrote:
"

Thank you. 1.Yea the flasks are place markers til i make better.
2. Been working on a claw no luck atm this one caps crit and i have 3aps standing.
3. Cluster is for endurance charges.
4. Currently at work will check out clever thief.
5. Second wind does nothing lol. I was trying too put it on flame dash but the cost is too much.
Thanks for the insight i will review. I appreciate it.
"
"
ohmyitsSENSEI wrote:
"

Here's your pobb.in link: https://pobb.in/GRR5mmpvrtpA

Thank you very much.
Any info about crafting for 3.19?
I can see 99% of ppl at poe.ninja running with omni~, i don't see anything about it in the guide.
Also one guy told me to run yoke amulet, is it worth it? Since omni on xbox is 50 div, i can't afford it yet.
Hey, been enjoying this build quite alot lately but was wondering what I shoud upgrade next.
Have 15~ Divines Budget. I thought about either getting a 21/20 vls, a better claw (mine is currently 570 edps) or a blizzard crown with lightning enchant.

My pob: https://pastebin.com/erGux1N0
"
Reudepezi wrote:
Hey, been enjoying this build quite alot lately but was wondering what I shoud upgrade next.
Have 15~ Divines Budget. I thought about either getting a 21/20 vls, a better claw (mine is currently 570 edps) or a blizzard crown with lightning enchant.

My pob: https://pastebin.com/erGux1N0

Looks like you got your blizzard crown.
I didn't look at the POB, just your profile.

The gems I usually go for next:
Awakened Ele Damage, Phastasmal AP, Divergent Mark on Hit

Your claw could use an upgrade I agree.
I think you can also do better for your body and belt.

Try and look for effect of elusive and action speed for your eldritch rolls on boots.
Just got an unnatural instinct jewel to drop. Is this useful for this build? if so where would be the best place to put it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info