[3.19] DO NOT USE - Fuzzy Duckzy's Lightning Strike Raider - Great League Starter

Thanks OP for the good build. You can't go wrong these days with the Vaal LS :P.

The build feels very tanky and dps is good. This is my current gear:

I have also large jewel with Feed the Fury, Martial Prowess, Fuel the Fight; 2x medium jewels with Basic of Pain + Pressure Points and Stormrider + Overshock and one small jewel with Enduring Composure.

Guess the next will be an upgrade for the claw 800+ ele dps...

LE: Btw, what do you think about sacrificing some points to go get Disciple of the Slaughter + Savagery + one more jewel?
Last edited by joint77 on Sep 12, 2022, 5:26:06 AM
Big thanks for the great guide and all the additional content.
I am currently playing this in SC SSF and having a great time. My only problem so far is that i dont really know what loot filter i should use and i think in SSF, that seems like a very crucial thing.
Any recommendations on an appropriate filter for SSF?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zuchor/characters

Hello, guys what should i upgrade now ? I enjoy this build but im dying very often, res are capped ( chaos res also +20). Aromour 10k with potion and 14k es. What should be prio to upgrade right now ?
"
zuchor wrote:

Hello, guys what should i upgrade now ? I enjoy this build but im dying very often, res are capped ( chaos res also +20). Aromour 10k with potion and 14k es. What should be prio to upgrade right now ?

Honestly, your gear isn't bad.
On your tree, I'd change Accuracy wheel to Precision 100% mana reservation
IMPORTANT change in your claw wheel, change that to NIGHTBLADE 40%, you're missing tonnes of DPS there.

Make sure you are always on the move when attacking (never stay still), be on the look out for volatiles and degen on ground. You should be zipping in and out of mobs with whirling blades and firing from a distance.

I have the same amount of defence and the only thing that gets me now are the 1-shot shaper/minatour slam or trying to face tank an arch nemesis with the wrong mods.
"
ohmyitsSENSEI wrote:
"
zuchor wrote:

Honestly, your gear isn't bad.
On your tree, I'd change Accuracy wheel to Precision 100% mana reservation
IMPORTANT change in your claw wheel, change that to NIGHTBLADE 40%, you're missing tonnes of DPS there.

Make sure you are always on the move when attacking (never stay still), be on the look out for volatiles and degen on ground. You should be zipping in and out of mobs with whirling blades and firing from a distance.

I have the same amount of defence and the only thing that gets me now are the 1-shot shaper/minatour slam or trying to face tank an arch nemesis with the wrong mods.

Even when you kill something, move quickly to another spot. It's definitely just the Archnemesis mods that are killing you. I guess learning to never ever stand in one place or stay in one place after a kill will probably help me play other games better in the future--but that doesn't mean I have to like getting spooged all over by every goddamn mob in POE.
Can I farm legion with this or should I just stay spectral helix lol
"
H3llssc0pe wrote:
Can I farm legion with this or should I just stay spectral helix lol

I don't see why not. This build has amazing movement speed and clear DPS. I don't know of any reason where I'd stay with spectral helix over a good LS build. (Unless you are just starting off and don't have the right gear)
Any idea what should i change?

Runing herald of ice with jewel impossible escape + anoint, should i go back to Divine Judgement and remove HoI?

I really like to play with Farrul dont want to change it.

Last edited by Ultras13 on Sep 18, 2022, 1:16:29 PM
"
Ultras13 wrote:
Any idea what should i change?

Runing herald of ice with jewel impossible escape + anoint, should i go back to Divine Judgement and remove HoI?

I really like to play with Farrul dont want to change it.

You could look at some alt gems to squeeze some more DPS out (phantasmal AP, anomolous assassin's and nightblade).

Do you have a bottled faith flask?

You should be able to grind out all remaining game content with what you have.

What are you looking to gain in particular?
https://pastebin.com/bxyBDKXX

made this in a day, any tips?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info