[3.19] DO NOT USE - Fuzzy Duckzy's Lightning Strike Raider - Great League Starter

The build overall is pretty fun for mapping, however it really sucks at bossing (sirus, and better bosses). Survivability is pretty nice, even without determination, but the lack of single target damage is really sad. It is my first build ever on which I could not kill maven.
"
tyczek1221 wrote:
The build overall is pretty fun for mapping, however it really sucks at bossing (sirus, and better bosses). Survivability is pretty nice, even without determination, but the lack of single target damage is really sad. It is my first build ever on which I could not kill maven.

That's what Vaal LS is for.
"
Vat0sbart wrote:
Hey guys,

I league started with this build and it was alright.

On a budget it wasnt the greatest, but now i sinked some Currency into it and its doing alright.

i can farm juiced T16's but i still feel it's a bit lacking for the amount of currency spend for it.

Im sure i can upgrade some things or change some things.

Can you guys check my POB and see what i should go for next?

Dam/Survivability

https://pastebin.com/uQKxDz6Z

Thanks for the guide anyways.

your spell suppression chance is 82%

next upgrade should be 100% suppression
"
DarkVolteer wrote:
is this guide still good ?

Yes, it is up to date and viable.

Last league I hit 100 and 40/40 easily with 6 weeks left in the season. (non-omni build)

This season has been a been more difficult as my RNG ex rate has been terrible (only dropped 4 so far). So with 4ex invested, I just hit level 97.

I find the arch mods much more difficult overall and you have to be much more careful with positioning and dodging projectiles and volotiles. But, it's the same with the rest of my guild (playing the same builds as last season and also suffering)
Any good unique claws for leveling?
"
Skua99 wrote:

Quick tip for leveling is to get Darkness Enthroned belt and two abyss jewels with low level requirement and tons of flat ele dam.
Last edited by kingkactuar on Jun 3, 2022, 4:12:01 PM
"
Wermine wrote:
"
Skua99 wrote:

Quick tip for leveling is to get Darkness Enthroned belt and two abyss jewels with low level requirement and tons of flat ele dam.

Good Idea, thanks :)
"
TakeItEZ wrote:
"
iunewind wrote:
Level up my build, most mandatory - i miss "Force of Nature" (10% elem penetration) passive in my first setup and its help much. Most of maps ok now.
"Early endgame" looks big problem with very same reason - too low dps. Guaridans take forever with a 50% chance of not killing at all, because the portals run out sooner.
My build seems to suffer greatly from lack of elemental penetration.

I'd say that your current claw is...very very bad. The claw should have been your first major and most cost-effective upgrade, especially in this league where good claws are cheap as hell and easily crafted with recombinators. The guy saying "your claw is mediocre" was just too polite, so you didn't realize the importance of a good weapon.

Also, you are lacking Herald of Ice, which is a big boost to your DPS. Use Herald of Ice, and swap out added cold into added lightning in your 6L.

Thanks for the tips. I was planning to swap the claws for a one with elem penetration and you additionally convinced me.
Also added herald of ice instead of precision.
This setup is good for red cards and early guards without mods, but next steps its a pain. For example guards with atlas mods are already a problem - I went to hydra, atlas mod summoned minotaur and almost every minotaur jump out is onehoot.
Also I didn't notice that I took a passive on the 85vlv shaper and go to fight... and that's without a chance. Very low damage on him and again onehot if not the first then the each second attack.
How to farm with this build? Its statics when deal damage, and in the video guides I've seen it was compensated by very fast kill and good selfhealing. Yea, its nice self healing but most of my deaths on bosses are oneshots. How to deal with this?
Am I missing something in the defensive mechs? For now im use Grace and defiance banner auras.
This build is really awesome map clearing wise. T16 juiced with two sentinel without trouble!

Now, i really want to start farming incadescent invitation, kill pinnacles bosses and ubers. Problem is, this build has a lot of dmg, feels like not tanky enough against those??

What can i do to change this?

POB: https://pastebin.com/Nb1kfF0E

I have a suppress dmg node to be able to reach 100%

Ty for answering

(Was thinking of rolling an Icespear Ascendant for bossing and the raider for zoom zoom mapping)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info