Content Update 3.16.0 -- Path of Exile: Scourge

where alt quality buff?
other than that not too bad.
Dis is so POGGERS <3 Thanks for all the hard work as per usual GGG
- PoE4Life -
A meme is a terrible thing to waste.
Hi Raiz :) Get rolled
.-. .. -.- ..- -.- .-.. .- -.-- - --- -.
Awesome Patch! Keep it up.

ok
Wait...

...where's the Firestorm buff?
While you're on it, could you lift the limit of decorations to 1000? Maybe make it optional for players to load the additional 250 so that weak setups dont crash.

Like make an option to set the limit of decorations they want to load when visiting other Hideouts.

Thank you!
Last edited by Sir_Niclas on Oct 15, 2021, 4:15:23 PM
"
Problem:
Even after lowering the power of many Unique flasks in 3.15.0, Unique Flasks still outclass most Magic Utility Flasks.

Aren't they supposed to. What's the point of going for unique flasks if a magic one is just as good.
Here is what I don't understand. I am relatively a newer player I dabbled on and off for a few years and then only recently in the last year got serious about the game and played full time.

Why the killing of builds?

This isn't an MMO specifically designed around group play. From what I have seen the Social aspect of this game isn't that strong. Again I am newer so I could be very wrong about that that.

Every build guide that I see states it is capable of doing end game solo. So the question is... Why do you care if someone else has a build that does it faster? I have several characters. I know there are others out there much, much stronger, I don't care. I enjoy the game with the builds I have. If I don't...then I make another one. It's that's simple.

Players with aura and curse builds are good for groups? I have never played with one but I would imagine that they should be since that is literally the definition of a support role. That's like saying okay guys if your group has a healer and others don't you have too much of an advantage so we are deleting the healers.

I just can't wrap my head around why so many people whine and cry about how others play the game to the point where the way they enjoyed the game is dead.
this dude lmao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info