The Path of Exile: Scourge Announcement is Tomorrow!

Why would you stream on a site that has been known for their security breaches?
Need more brains, exile?
cba making another 6 builds that end up shit, buff the skills that suck and i might consider playing again :/

you needa phd in pob to play this game these days, its too much to think about and just stressful to even begin to think about making a viable char.
Last edited by Cchris07 on Oct 14, 2021, 4:48:13 AM
"
Souchirou wrote:
3AM or later EU time.. lets hope leaving the tab open will be enough for drops.

Also, anyone else not a fan of the countdown timer being used for anything else but the league start?

It's 9 PM CEST, so I don't know what you are talking about.
Very excited for the announcement. Hyppeeeee
That's awesome and all but now for a real question.

When is Brinerot Flag Tarnished Spirit Shield getting 3D art? I want to know when I can start spectral shield throwing bottles at mobs.
Last edited by Ianpact on Oct 14, 2021, 5:20:17 AM
From what i can see the downfall of POE will continue.
Maybe after this league mr. Bald Men will realize that he have to include in his great vision this:

1. Deterministic crafting (make harvest great again)
2. Less clicking
3. no more one shot deaths
4. no more clunking trading

Instead of his glorious hard mode for 1% of player base, maybe is better to make a mode for players with a life and dont have 10h per day to play.
Pog
the free mtx is always so atrocious.
Once again, I'll ask that the contents of these things be put to text. It's not accessible to at least one of your players... probably quite a few. I just can't understand 90% of what is being said on these interviews/streams.
"
xxANGAxx wrote:
From what i can see the downfall of POE will continue.
Maybe after this league mr. Bald Men will realize that he have to include in his great vision this:

1. Deterministic crafting (make harvest great again)
2. Less clicking
3. no more one shot deaths
4. no more clunking trading

Instead of his glorious hard mode for 1% of player base, maybe is better to make a mode for players with a life and dont have 10h per day to play.

Not to bandwagon but I find it funny there's literally been an answer to all of these in what little we already know about 3.16:

1. Delve being way more accessible and bosses dropping STACKS of fossils
2. Currency and more loot stacking upon itself
3. Defenses are VERY reworked and fresh and lots of new strategies are viable to layer your defenses on every side of tree in some way
4. The most annoying things to trade for (full inv at a time) are now stackable and will save us dozens of clicks per transaction

And I'm sure we'll learn a lot more today, at least let them play their hand even if you don't give it a shot yourself?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info