The Path of Exile: Scourge Announcement is Tomorrow!

wtf that looks nova chooms.
[Removed By Support]

I am definitely hyped for this stream. The hybrid announcement model has been so much better than the livestream-only one
Le Toucan Will Return
Last edited by RoryF_GGG on Oct 13, 2021, 10:57:13 PM
"
I will NOT be watching the live stream nor any stream involving PoE and twitch in the same link due to the 17 Apr shennanigins.

I will peruse the news section at my leisure over the weekend, and patiently wait for the patch notes before deciding if the next league is worth my time.

If, however, the Aussie with the colorful shirts who likes his beer and vaal orbs decides to post a video on YT, I will happily watch that :)

I had to wear a fedora just to read that.
"

If, however, the Aussie with the colorful shirts who likes his beer and vaal orbs decides to post a video on YT, I will happily watch that :)

Said aussie will be doing so, assuming i don't get knocked around by the covid shot I got a couple hours ago.

I'll be restreaming at the time then ending the stream pretty early & recording a summary at that point.

GGG also put the entire stream on YT pretty soon afterward. There's always hidden stuff that I'll miss
Le Toucan Will Return
poggi
So nothing about PoE 2? :(
nice
It's coming. Looking forward to this.hope you have some good mtx I'm ready this time lol
3AM or later EU time.. lets hope leaving the tab open will be enough for drops.

Also, anyone else not a fan of the countdown timer being used for anything else but the league start?
i think i skip this time, game is so boring to level up millionth time..
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info