The Path of Exile: Scourge Announcement is Tomorrow!

"
xxANGAxx wrote:
From what i can see the downfall of POE will continue.
Maybe after this league mr. Bald Men will realize that he have to include in his great vision this:

1. Deterministic crafting (make harvest great again)
2. Less clicking
3. no more one shot deaths
4. no more clunking trading

Instead of his glorious hard mode for 1% of player base, maybe is better to make a mode for players with a life and dont have 10h per day to play.

+1
I need one more teaser fix for the next few hours, please.
"
xxANGAxx wrote:
From what i can see the downfall of POE will continue.
Maybe after this league mr. Bald Men will realize that he have to include in his great vision this:

1. Deterministic crafting (make harvest great again)
2. Less clicking
3. no more one shot deaths
4. no more clunking trading

Instead of his glorious hard mode for 1% of player base, maybe is better to make a mode for players with a life and dont have 10h per day to play.

This hater just missed the atlas buff with the huge map number reduction.

They always bark the same nonsense while they obviously didnt read all the upcoming changes.

Hope someday you will learn youre no one to tell GGG how their game is meant to be played, if you dont like it you can leave but stop writing straight up lies.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
I hope that with the "goal to improve communication" also comes the goal of deciding to not be out of touch with your own game, especially when addressing your customers. I'd really recommend hiring some devs that actually actively play the game and have for a long time - and not with God Mode/Dev mode on - and not just Act 1 "in the office as a challenge". If Act 1 is an "office challenge" (words of Chris in last league announcement stream) that speaks horribly to how many of you even play the game anymore. It makes sense why you guys are so totally out of touch if you find getting past the first Act a challenge that is worthy of an "office bet".

Experience what the actual player experiences before you make grandiose statements about how we play the game "wrong". Give playing your own game a shot again before you implement crazy changes that you can't possibly understand the repercussions of because you don't play your own game anymore. You guys have a lot of competition out there lately and I'd love to see PoE rise above it but I am incredibly doubtful based on communications from Chris and the dev team over the past year/s. It seems to get worse with every stream. Maybe hire someone to sit in the dev's seat during live streams instead of Chris, too, someone personable who is not delusional sounding and out of touch with the current state of the game. Someone who actively plays and has for a long time and actually understands the gameplay, the struggles, the problems, and can eloquently and responsibly verbalize these topics - as Chris has proven he no longer can. Someone who is practiced enough in communication to not make hypocritical statements or blame the players for the developer's woopsies.

I've had tons of friends quit over the past two leagues because of Chris Wilson's behavior in these streams. I almost skipped the last league myself because of it, it was infuriating. If I were on the board at this company I would be looking for a new face for these Announcement streams, someone likable and relatable that actually plays the game and pretends to care about the player base.

Really rooting for you guys to get it together this time. I'll start buying Supporter Packs again when you make me want to support you.

Post Stream Edit: Nice job today, what a pleasant surprise. Stoked for Apology League to start!
Veritania: When was the last time you saw the sun, Exile? The true sun.

Me, if I actually want to succeed at all in any given PoE League:
Last edited by LizzyInATizzy on Oct 14, 2021, 5:15:56 PM
start putting updates on your actual website and not twitter....twitter should not be your primary source of communication, niether should reddit. You have a website for a reasonx use it or delete it
"
LBGxValor wrote:
start putting updates on your actual website and not twitter....twitter should not be your primary source of communication, niether should reddit. You have a website for a reasonx use it or delete it

Haters they always put all the stuff in the website, dont talk if you dont know social media has LOTS of interactions with people specially twitter, and poe reddit is a huge community aswell
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by Riverwind77 on Oct 14, 2021, 4:13:01 PM
Im not seeing drop enabled on the stream or any indicator.

Havent had an issue in the past and confirmed still linked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info