Communication and the Sacred Orb

Chris, how many successful action RPG's should be released (Dark Souls, New World, e.t.c.) for you to understand that is in present time strong multiplayer and pvp options is MANDATORY for huge and stable online? Guild wars, profit from pvp, locations for free pvp... Dark Souls received last update last time about 5 or 6 years ago, but still in the middle of top steam online, how do you think, why? No matters how good or bad is pve content - it inevitable become boring over time. Sekiro, Skyrim, Gothic - great games, but how many peoples play it now? Only strong multiplayer and pvp options can give players endless fresh experience and strong motivation for endless progress in the game. Just try New World or Dark Souls and you will see and feel what i am talking about now. Even Diablo 2 have free pvp with profit for winners) Chris, or you will start doing something in direction of multiplayer and pvp (this, for example - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3139955), or you game simply will not be able to compete with others successful action RPG's. Being only pve oriented - is completelly out of trend today.
Last edited by Obl1terator on Oct 11, 2021, 11:52:04 PM
everything is ok untile i read the drop rate XD
Will we see any follow up posts to the other major concerns from Manifesto's 2 & 3.

The key topics being Evasion & Elemental Damage Over Time Damage.

Thank you
Thanks for coming up with new systems to try out! I wish some of the angry noobs would give things a chance before freaking out every single patch.
"
Thanks for coming up with new systems to try out! I wish some of the angry noobs would give things a chance before freaking out every single patch.

^ what this guy said
WHEN ARE U GUYS ANSWERING ABOUT DOT FIRE/COLD DMG????? THOSE GOT A HUGE NERF AND U GUYS PUT IT AS A BUFF TO TRICKY US

MOST COLD DOT DMG SKILLS CANT HIT TO GET CRIT FOR ELEMENTAL OVERLOAD, AND MANY TIME ARE SLOW/HAS COOLDOWN

AND THE ELEMENTAL EQUILIBRIUMWAS HUGE NERF FOR MINIONS AND MOST ELEMENTAL SKILLS...
Well, Chris, you dont get it, why so dislikes. We really hate RNG. It is fun, can be, just in a healthy measure. But PoE now have SO much layers of RNG, so players literally ready to blow everything up when another level of that RNG added on top of tons of existing levels.

Rly.
Its too much already.
See?
Last edited by DarkJen on Oct 11, 2021, 10:03:05 PM
"
lolwut32 wrote:
"

^ what this guy said

Well it's a bit redundant. If you actually want to play PoE, you must "try" whatever new wrinkle GGG shoves at the players.

Statistically the vast majority of players don't run to Reddit or the forums to bitch and moan. They just quit, which is exactly what happend in 3.15
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
GGG wants people to pick up items from the group and then they introduce this orb. LOL.

Atleast it’s very rare, I am glad. :)
So 'another something something' for the 1%, gotcha.

With it being x3 more/ added rarer than an exalt, NO ONE is going to waste it on an item that's a dumpster item.

So casuals once again get to play path of farm for the 1% so they can sell it to them so they can get perfect top tier items and get to play endgame, at the cost of our slave labor.
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info