Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 3 - Auras, Curses and Elemental Damage Over Time

"
MRLAVA wrote:
i read all comments , i just cant stop laughing
what i dnt understand is why complicating things , you could have made very simple changes to kill such forces without hurting solo play.

Spot on!
The Problem - aura bot abusers
The Solution - R.I.P solo players
please tell me all the changes is only for the next league forward items.

I like my Standard char and i dont want to go try and play one just to realize the changes broke my char.

It was already frustrating enough when i played and all my flask was a mess.
Now I need to fear that all my aura's broke and maybe the build reservation break point.

A lot of the gear i crafted myself. It was part of the fun trying to figure out what to do on my own. It will ruin the fun memories i have of making the gear even if some of them is only bulk items not worth the effort i took to make them.
so basically this means i am not playing with anyone anymore :)
group play was meant to be better together than just two of you solo
can you imagine at least how much effort it takes to communicate with each other sometimes, to find time to play together? In the GRINDING game?? The fact that the aurabot is a PERSON makes things difficult aready. Firstly you must find someone who wants to play with you, then be able to communicate well, gear up which is not free(yes it is not that much but still aurabot can't function without every single piece of needed gear and lvl 95 or so)

I can undestand that group play might have been too powerfull, but this? Why I am guilty for enjoing supporting my very single poe friend?
What a cool idea, I just gonna enjoy supporting myself now I guess!

And maybe for aurabots there is still way to get out but aurastackers....
I can feel how this precious and special to someone build just melt every single path.
I'm just so sad I will never ever see my aurabot char shine once again with all her power... I am not even mentioning the fact that I will never ever play with my carry anymore

It is such a shame to be always afraid that new update gonna take away the build you enjoy, just because most ppl don't like "aura abusers" or smth like that... yes they are powerfull but how do I party play now? Who now needs an aurabot with 6 auras with much less effect? This question isn't even worth answering

Thanks for deleting my favorite way to play guys
aura abuser
Last edited by SoshkaUwU on Oct 12, 2021, 7:41:25 AM
rip party play.

prolly gonna quit this game for quiet a while after this league :)
Remove attribute stackin' please, coz it's stronger than non-stackin' builds :)
"
impulze3 wrote:
rip aurastacking.

gz on ruining another build archetype.

How to kill another aspect of endgame and stomp a 10+ mir build into history.

I played this build for 5 leagues now, improving it bit by bit every league.
About 15-20 mirrors of stuff, soon to be obsolete.

Aura effect gone from clusters, clusters unuseable.
i'd need 588% increased reservation efficiency on my gear to run all my 16 auras, which is impossible with 2% on jewels.

this leaves a bad taste in my mouth, you disregard the time i spent on this build in one single patch because reddit crybabies are complaining about party play. again and again you kill things in collateral from multiple angles.

the solution was so simple, lowering aura effect on others and leaving reservation alone as it impacts other builds aswell. now you probably ruined a bunch of builds with those changes, not just aurabots and stacking.

we'll wait and see how it plays out. If 3.16 is not the ultimate bomb league mechanic to make up for this loss, i will quit this game

nerfs, nerfs nerfs. It's time to delete all skills, all unique/rare items because it's too powerful and just farm with attack.
You need to make more alternative ways to play not cut off build that existing for years.
Lmao this league is going to launch with these changes and it will take about 15 hours for GGG to realize that the numerical changes and core changes they made expecting the "buffs" to actually be buffs, isn't actually a buff.
Thank you for changing the auras, this is a neat solution.

But changing the Elemental Equilibrium doesn't sound good. Many summoners have used it. Really hurts.
May peace be with you, exile.
These changes are pathetic and sad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info