Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 1 - Flasks and Ailment Mitigation

all nice and cool but...

"Problem:
Utility Flasks are sustainable with enough character damage and clear speed, but there aren't easy ways to sustain Utility Flasks for less-powerful characters.

Solution:
Add new modifiers and improve existing modifiers on Flasks that affect their duration or charge gain. Add some new Passive Skills to help sustain Flasks. Extend the base duration of Utility Flasks to reduce how often they need to be used."

this doesnt really solve the problem? its just give more flask to everyone.. fast zoom zoom builds would still get more flask as well as some experienced players who juice the map and triple the amount of mobs in maps... while slower people and less experienced would still suffer the same issue..

if you want to solve this.. rework the nodes that are gain flask charge on hit.. to be way more relayable.. or make points somewhere gain flask charges every x damage you take
pog
"
fenumed wrote:
Create a problem, then put a lot of effort to solve it, meanwhile creating more problems. Only i dont like such development style?!
pog
*scours through post for any way of surviving corrupted blood besides manually using flask while playing SSF without a corrupted gem protecting you (since use-on-bleeding flask enchantment doesn't work with corrupted blood)*
Well... liked few things, but... i don't know... ADD MORE TIERS? Srsly? There is a lot of shite you can roll on you items, and now there is MOAR. Not a fan of such solutions.
Very cool and good
Just corrupt stuff

Not that hard to get corrupted blood immunity in SSF tbf
"
"
fenumed wrote:
Create a problem, then put a lot of effort to solve it, meanwhile creating more problems. Only i dont like such development style?!
They still don't get it... And I still don't see sprint skill (Quicksilver flask) coming back to combat the dreariness of walking simulator PoE has become.
Last edited by Shade_RU_N53 on Oct 6, 2021, 2:09:27 PM
Last edited by deceitfulredeyes on Oct 6, 2021, 9:39:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info