Path of Exile: Scourge Teasers

Sac fragment stacking finally.
"
Psaakyrn wrote:
"
Hsplash wrote:
People complaining about Div cards don't seem to realise there is a backlog of cards to be released. It's not that GGG intend to add more, it's that they still have some designed and paid for that were due to be launched.

Honestly, people wouldn't mind div cards that much if (1) completely junk div cards were taken out of the drop pool

GGG doesn't decide what div cards will give, the supporters do. And some of them evidently didn't have the same preferences as you do.
The lighting on the beach picture looks totally off. We should see the objects on the ground slightly illuminated, not totally in shade while casting a shadow!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
About the div cards - I've gone through the creation process on this.

But with that said, please try to not be upset about "omg more div cards!?". Yeah I know, its easy bait. lol. They are what they are because supporters buy them and GGG is releasing the card into the game. AFAIK they aren't letting people make more now (I could be wrong here, but I think I read they stopped), but I can confirm there's a large backlog. I believe I put my 2nd card in about 9 months ago or so, and it's still not posted at time of this writing. lol, watch it get teased today or something... anyway.

The div cards are important to the creators of them, because it's a little piece of us we can have in the game. They aren't GGG decisions AFAIK, GGG simply approves the card, and sets the #, art, etc with very limited direction from us. Despite the state of the game right now (of which I largely agree with the masses on), it's still a game we love enough to support.
I agree with the continual rollout of supporter created div cards. What I'd like to see a removal of many of the junk cards and revamp of the semi-useful ones. It would be nice if several leveling zones dropped various leveling related div cards. Same goes for prophecies and all bosses having specific loot tables.

Take Goldrim for example. It's obtainable from Graceful Flames. Make this a farmable drop in zones with Flame Sentinels.

Praxis could be obtainable from a reworked Hubris to only grant the one ring or a random low level ring useful for leveling. That card is then assigned certain zones for farming.
stacking fragments, NICE!
You are INSANE guys!!
I came here to say only it:
Awesome, good job GGG!

Spoiler
SysAdmins prepare servers xD
SO FREAKING HAPPY! I cannot wait for the 22nd! thank you all for the hard work yall do! <3
well... lets see economy
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info