Path of Exile: Scourge Teasers

suddenly with all the new link skills, 2-player parties have become so much more attractive than before where we would just provide a few auras to each other.. i really like this, hope they play well!
2x Gravebind in a party = instance server collapses into a black hole.
"
falfool wrote:
suddenly with all the new link skills, 2-player parties have become so much more attractive than before where we would just provide a few auras to each other.. i really like this, hope they play well!

There's a es share link.
So theoretically we could use it to supercharge energy blade.
Thats what I can get behind lol

Edit nvm it just acts as mom but for es oof
Last edited by TheGodAmongMen on Oct 15, 2021, 7:36:07 PM
Looks pretty good!

I only regret that they didn't link to previous demon-themed leagues (Beyond, Breach) by providing more story for them. I mean, all those demon lords and Breachlords have cool names and titles, there should be something behind all that. The tidbits we got from It That Fled in Betrayal were also nice teasers, and it would really, really be good to hear something more about all those planes.

Maybe that could be something for a later league, or for PoE 2? :)
"
Ora9 wrote:
Looks pretty good!

I only regret that they didn't link to previous demon-themed leagues (Beyond, Breach) by providing more story for them. I mean, all those demon lords and Breachlords have cool names and titles, there should be something behind all that. The tidbits we got from It That Fled in Betrayal were also nice teasers, and it would really, really be good to hear something more about all those planes.

Maybe that could be something for a later league, or for PoE 2? :)

Breachlords have names and titles? Never noticed that before XD
Good luck!
so....will gravebind gloves work with null's inclination? Null's is killed with this weapon. would that still count towards 'killed by you'?
And the unrighteous will burn to ash!
Cool
"
so....will gravebind gloves work with null's inclination? Null's is killed with this weapon. would that still count towards 'killed by you'?

Kills by others only counts as a generic kill by you, while still being killed by whatever it was originally killed by, I would assume. After all, null wouldn't work if you killed using a spell instead.
So, we was nerfed aurastacking cos party playing was much more effective than solo, and, after that, we buff party playing much more?
WTF, some logic???
CI chaos dot casters are kinda boned with the chaos mastery.

unknown how GGG is handling the rounding on the +1 node... that might just instant kill CI users.

withered effect is nice for bosses, but meh for other stuff so prbly worth picking up.

the rest is completely useless, so its possible for a pure chaos dot CI build only 1 mastery notable is usable(1 is in the air), personally I think the chaos dot multi per chaos res should just be generic chaos dot multi(so no special criteria) so it is viable for more builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info