Community Designed Microtransaction - Design Suggestions

something horrid and twisted, with the graphic style of the pocked enemies in the mines (Trypophobia alert): wings made of fingers, a lot of fingers packed next to each other, and flesh masses with deformed human heads emerging, and either random eyes / or a lot of packed eyes on the inner side of the extremities resembling wings (the art of Par Olofsson gave me this idea). it must be dark and gory, the game needs things like that (i think the game lost some of this violent essence over the years, beta screenshots of the white marble temple of lunaris are what sold me to the game back in the day)
no third challenge reward since beta lmao
I'm thinking: Twilight Wings, but with some form of breach flame/hell fire. Dark, epic, and juicy.
"
Bazkur98 wrote:
Maybe like a hydra on your back? 3 headed dragon or demon, sort of like a parasitic growth.

Is this an out of season April fools joke!?
What about something new, like a wing animation that is dark feathery wings (similar to ryuk from death note) that flutter and disappear? So they are not permanently there, but flutter once every 3 seconds and disappear with loose feathers falling to the ground.
Probably could be great to have an opportunity to apply effects to wings the same way to weapon...
A coffin or a sarcophagus. A coffin as a back attachment is one of the coolest things you can add to this game. Trust me, there's plenty of people willing to shell out cash for something like that. There's already plenty of bones and feathers and tentacles back attachment here, what we need is a coffin. Or even a sarcophagus.
can we have stash design instead please. will make big pog to the game
"
Jhiroth wrote:
I will pay you actual money for a wings cosmetic MTX that is just shadows and doesn't even have to be specifically wings.

Something like:

Don't the Gloom Wings already satisfy this?
I think Don has some good insights for GGG with regards to the MTX store:

https://youtu.be/6Q5wB1OUZqc?t=2075
Sword Wings that are dripping with blood :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info