Community Designed Microtransaction - Design Suggestions

shark wings!!! gogogogo!
can you do ingame questionare?

people who check forum and actully vote should not be a big part of the actual play people I guess?

and for the design suggestion, i think we should let the artist be fully creative by not giving them too much restrictions or dirrections, let them create.thats my opinion.

or you can show some draft demos and we pick one then let the artist crate based on what we choose.

thx.

Last edited by Moonird on Sep 29, 2021, 6:32:03 PM
GGG pls. One Winged Angel wings, with feathers falling as you walk. Literally give us the dark Aesir wings lol
"
starklife wrote:

Yeah something like this would be cool, I own gloom wings, but I dislike the triangular mount on my back it doesn't really go well with most armor sets, a lot of wings are like that, the part that attaches to the armor doesn't blend well so it looks bad.

You summed up my thoughts perfectly.
Gothic wings. Wings that literally look like a piece of gothic architecture, maybe with some stained glass.
Black demon/bat wings with white+gray volcanic ash gently flaking away + leaving short ash trace whilst character moves. No additional floating shenanigans around it, simple yet high quality shape, colour pick and animation combo.
Demonic angle wings , whit black mist/aura .

How about wings like that guy but all black with dark purple trim.
Last edited by ZionHalcyon on Sep 29, 2021, 6:51:42 PM
Shark wings. like 5 sharks hanging by their tails starting at your shoulders and dragging along the floor. boom. best mtx 2022
I should be something grim reaper themed, it could be named "Ruler of the Underworld" or along that. Maybe a shadowy death cloak, held up by scythes as shoulder pieces

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info