Community Designed Microtransaction - Design Suggestions

need a dressing room to preview MTX AND need an option to click on a character in a town and see what MTX are on that character
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Invisible Buff Effect MTX working for Steel Skin - it works for molten shell, so why not?
Should not be too difficult to pull off!

I avoid using steel skin cause it is an ugly overlay and I can't see my own character.
Last edited by Psykrom on Nov 6, 2021, 8:43:12 PM
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
need a dressing room to preview MTX AND need an option to click on a character in a town and see what MTX are on that character

Class and ascendancy information would be nice as well.
Sometimes it is hard to tell with all the mtx going.
I voted arms and chains. I want some hellraiser pinhead/cenobite madness!
Last edited by Psykrom on Dec 22, 2021, 5:45:36 PM
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

second this
My suggestions would be:

1. Make the char levitate if equipping a wing.
2. Wings made out of souls (the animation will look like the souls are scaping)
3. Wings made out of angels (two angels are holding the chars shoulder as if they are guiding it side by side)
4. Same as no. 3 but this time a demon themed.
Almost like an illusionist wings, but the whole wing fades in and out at the same time. Like shifting from nothing, to a translucent white from dusk effect, flickering to the actual wings.

The wings themselves would be designed more like the temple wings, but colorset similar to darkshard. The theme it's self would be otherworldly/nightmarish. Phantom.
Last edited by DerpyFox on Dec 23, 2021, 1:52:32 AM
Honestly, I'd like more non-wing back attachments, but here we go...

Suggestion:
- Wings that clasp together when moving. Not just "a little bit clasped together", but wholly clasped. Kinda like Necrolord Wings, but reversed effect of clasping of course. I'm personally tired of wings flattering like crazy when moving, it's not realistic (in real life you'd gain friction and wind resistance...)
- Wings then open up slowly as the character is standing still.
- Maybe dark ice crystal wings?
"
Jhiroth wrote:
I will pay you actual money for a wings cosmetic MTX that is just shadows and doesn't even have to be specifically wings.

Something like:

i think it already exist
Wait, this has been going on since September but I'm only seeing a Steam announcement about it now?

I actually just bought a bunch of cosmetics during the sale and was disappointed I couldn't find a back attachment along the lines of what I went looking for, so I settled for a druidic look with the Extinction back attachment.

What I was looking for though, and my suggestion, is a true necromancer themed back attachment. A trophy rack somewhat similar to a combination of the Extinction and Ghostflame ones, but less wood and naval themed. Something absolutely gristly composed of an assortment of animated zombie and/or skeleton arms draped in gore, viscera, skulls, etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info