Our 3.16 Expansion Timeline

"
Rorrak88 wrote:
Please give us a summary of the leaks already done in community pod casts that you speak of. I don't have time to watch several 2 hour podcasts of streamers waffling about the game to find spoilers hidden in them.

Granted, 'leaks' might not be an appropriate term, given that it implies unauthorized disclosure... never mind that actual leaks should by default be viewed with skepticism (go ahead, look up 'Operation Mincemeat' for an answer to 'why?')... but we are in agreement on the salient point: there is no good reason for the relevant information not having been summarized in this post. Announcements are supposed to be informative - expecting people to then go rummage through other sites/podcasts/whatever does not count as such.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
well the expectation is the same game state as 3.13. nothing less.
Super hyped for 3.16 changes. If most of what was talked about in podcasts comes true, especially new challenging endgame content like uber blighted maps/simulacrums, the expansion's gonna be very refreshing.

Hope STD ppl also get some love via new hard endgame grind content.
Well, if you dont see nothing wrong with POE, its your fanboyism what its talking. POE its doing focusing really bad the fact fun of their game, since a lot of leagues, im playing POE since Domination, and I remember having a lot of fun, and loving a lot of leagues, like Breach, Legacy Abbys, Harvest, Warbands (cant forgot hunting warbands), Delirium and others.

POE lost their touch, since they want to put a lot more of currencys, do a lot of times same thing for getting the fun of the game, im playing diablo 2 resurrected and im realizing that the sence of getting something amazing its the fun of this games, POE its recycling and trying to give us that recycled stuff as something really amazing and saying that its a new mechanic, POE ITS BORING AF right now, sorry if I hurt your feelings.
"
"
Grekey wrote:
K can I play whatever comes after expedition or should I keep playing in standard and do not buy any more supporter packs?

What does this even mean?

It means that there should be balances, but they preferred experimenting, reducing player's dps, but leaving the dps of the mobs at the same lvls, and by doing so reducing players survivability.
they clearly failed in their experimentation and reversed some changes, but left others behind. They kinda killed the old end game and didn't provide a new one.
So my comment was questioning the future changes will fix the newly created issues or should I keep casually playing standard and keep avoiding purchasing supporter packs, because I currently do not support what it's being done to the game that we learned to love.
I just miss the 3.13 state of the game, the game went a different direction after that, which is quite different from what I liked in PoE, 3.16 with the mana changes are absolutely awful (still), all other rpgs mana is important only in the very beginning of the character levelling then you just play the game, PoE made quite horrible changes to mana which made several interesting builds non playable at league start (multiple CoC variations for example and spellslinger), you get items to manage mana way later into the game and I find that unacceptable, Chris says the mana is fine, but that only in the very end game, WHY was it useful to destroy fun to play builds? What purpose? SMH
3.23 is the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
Whiners are weird; hardcore might've suffered hard that's right, but this is my first league playing softcore trade and you can actually make quite a lot of builds go gigazoom/instaphase bosses etc. What are you whining at? Do you want to play the game 5 hours a week and oneshot everything? This won't happen, ever.
"
kwaz51 wrote:
Pog

Also, screw the naysayers. They can crawl back into mommy's basement any time now, your true fans support you!

If that was true, the player support for Expedition would not have dropped to below 58% by week 2 of the league.
This announcement of announcements caught me so off guard... can you announce it first? To give us a warning?
Pogchamp!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info