Our 3.16 Expansion Timeline

Nice, hope we see some more great changes like the auto potions.
can't wait to see what gets nerfed next
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
"
Sithrarin wrote:
Sry DarkenX you do not even have any lvl 90 char, imho you do not know the game good. Nice that you enjoy it but 3.15 was a way to make the game bad and less enjoyable cuz you could play in endgame only few builds.

Make build creativity possible again or many players 6k+ hours will not play anymore.

Hope you understood the "red card" from many players last league.

"
DarkenX wrote:
CBT player here, loving the reworks to systems, mechanics and nerfs all across the board. Please, keep doing you and don't listen to the naysayers! Always criticizing while offering no valid input.

Looking forward to 3.16 and beyond!

wow.. just wow

"
donion wrote:
r u going to give away another 40 bucks mtx i bought earlier?

which one was that?
:3
"
cidooo wrote:
594 viewers on twitch

Nice nerf....

in player numbers kkkkkkk

Tbh this made me chuckle lightly.
Day 3 of reminding GGG of the Idea to create a Stygian Divine Ire effect.
Keep failing GGG you already lost over 80% of the community hope you lose more and feel the pain you caused on a lot.
good to hear to fix the defense system, kinda tired of 1 hit even if i got 9k hp 10k armour 100 all resist ffs
"
...planned balance changes ahead of the announcement, including changes to ailments, defences, flasks and more.

To me this shows that GGG realized how much they f****d up and now they are rolling back the changes that made the players quit the game.

Maybe next expansion will leave the game in better shape? I do not think the main QoL issues will be remediated, but looks like we will see a tiny bit less of mindless grind and huge spike in power.

Will this turn be good? Will it be enough? We will see.
Chris chase your dream. But don't eff over the people funding it and supporting you. Just add two modes one that's like 3.13 with harvest and delve fossil mirroring. And the other like this hell called 3.15 with a handful of viable builds. Everybody would be happy. Casuals get their ocean and the hardcores get their pool.
"
Dedisdead wrote:
3.16 : we nuked forbidden rite, spectral shield throw and fortify from 17 angles so they're unplayable unless you spend 7 skill points and 15 additionnal exalts worth of new items' affixes on trade to recover 20% of their initial power. In addition we made sure the collateral damages from this nerfs also affect 8 other low-tier builds who were already struggling reaching red maps, so that even more stuff isn't viable anymore.

Pretty accurate i think xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info