D2R is KICKING POEs BUTT hahahaha

The worst thing Blizz could do with D2R is to not support TCP/IP meaning that fans will never be able to make their own servers with custom mods.
Because vanilla D2, even with a new graphics, is ok game for 2002, but surely not for 2021. The new standards being set for arpg genre per last 20 years, and I really doubt people will play D2R for long after completing main story 3x times. Droprates are terribly bad (only bots can get something), absolutely no end-game (hello infinite mef/baal runs), poor builds customization (2-3 viable builds per class). All of that could have being fixed with mods, but unfortunatelly no one will do that for singleplayer.

The only POE competitor for noticable time range can be D4
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Last edited by judikator on Sep 26, 2021, 11:42:31 AM
well placed bait thread.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Lol, can you scream fanboy even louder than what you're doing OP? I play D2R for nostalgia and even then I thought this old ass game is not worth the price it goes for right now. After playing through normal then you repeat the same thing 3 times ain't really a POE breaking game. After the nostalgia fades, it would most likely still be the same people that played D2 that stays to play D2R.
"
MVMolina87 wrote:
After playing through normal then you repeat the same thing 3 times ain't really a POE breaking game.

Don't you repeat it 2 times for a total of 3?
Anyway, that was a thing that never bothered me in Diablo or Poe, when PoE still had it.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
MVMolina87 wrote:
After playing through normal then you repeat the same thing 3 times ain't really a POE breaking game.

Don't you repeat it 2 times for a total of 3?
Anyway, that was a thing that never bothered me in Diablo or Poe, when PoE still had it.

Yeah; I think they had two ways of phrasing it in their head and accidentally posted a bit of each.

I’d say it didn’t bother me most of the time… I’m not a fan of Act 2, so I’m glad to be doing it less.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
judikator wrote:
The worst thing Blizz could do with D2R is to not support TCP/IP meaning that fans will never be able to make their own servers with custom mods.

Could you explain why a custom protocol (layer stack) could not be possibly reverse engineered?

Did you try turning it off and on again?
Sorry, I do not care if or what Diablo 2 Resurrected is or not is. I played Diablo 2 back in the days, it is a classic and that was it, and will never ever play it again. After Diablo 2 actually way better titles came out, and seized the Diablo 2 throne, and are even better then Diablo 2 to this very day.
I do not ever and will not ever touch any Blizzard things/projects ever again.
Sorry, but Blizzard is over. They had their time, and now they´re not anymore. It is over.
"
Sarno wrote:

I’d say it didn’t bother me most of the time… I’m not a fan of Act 2, so I’m glad to be doing it less.

Well, I'm not a fan of Act V/X. :(
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
they even have TFT :O
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
its not good... so how it can kick poe?

PS art good but w/o mods its so lame and boring...
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Sep 30, 2021, 2:20:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info