D2R is KICKING POEs BUTT hahahaha

wow D2R prob has millions of players currently its kicking POEs butt hardcore :P
its a lot of fun it also runs super smooth really suprised even on my gtx 1060 3gb lmao :)

i feel like a kid again,
but still times have changed very weird d2 is better than poe wait whaaaaaat???? lol
Last bumped on Nov 3, 2021, 7:20:15 PM
D2R is LIFE D2R is LOVE

This is the way!
1/10 for double posting effort
i feel like it is bad karma to even bother with anything blizzard

sorry for you that you can't see it

smh

poe is really just blizzard fanboys, and now they go home to mommy
alias: oatraa
the only one ;#)
(*&^)
This game is *barely* Blizzard. You can tell, because it was clearly made with a lot of love and respect for Blizzard North's original masterpiece. Vicarious Visions did a great job, and really earned rheir paycheque with what could have been Warcraft 3 Reforged all over again.

Anyway I am pretty sure that if D2R had feet they would have better things to do than try to kick the butt of a game with a fiercely loyal, some might even say hopelessly addicted, player base.

There is far more than enough room in the world for PoE and D2R. If you can't make peace with that and feel the need to loudly cancel one for the other, then that's a 'you' problem.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"

There is far more than enough room in the world for PoE and D2R. If you can't make peace with that and feel the need to loudly cancel one for the other, then that's a 'you' problem.

How can Both Became The King Of ARPG? There can be only one.

Fight! Fight! Fight!
"
awesome999 wrote:
"
There can be only one.

Hell, Connor, I was high when I said that! That makes no sense at all! "Only one!?" I mean, there could be two, three, four — hell, there could be five!
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 25, 2021, 9:20:28 PM
Thish shord wash forged by the famoush masha mooney...

Besides, I already gave both compatible titles: d2 is The King. PoE is the Little Emperor.

And if you know me at all, you will know to look a little deeper as to why I capitalised that one. Or maybe you already know. It's hardly esoteric.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Sep 25, 2021, 8:59:41 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
awesome999 wrote:
"
There can be only one.

Hell, Connor, I was high when I said that! That makes no sense at all! "Only one!?" I mean, there could be two, three, four — hell, there could be five!

Isn't it was a great idea with immortals decapitating each other and it is their "destiny" to hunt or be hunted. Can't argue with the fact that the immortals are killing each other even if Duncan and Connor wouldn't kill each other. Immortals living in Peace and Harmony would make bad story.

"There can be only one" is a belief and motto among the immortals in the Highlander to fight and absorb the power and knowledge of other immortals. They don't have to follow it of course, but there is no guranteee other immortals wouldn't.
Last edited by awesome999 on Sep 26, 2021, 12:32:01 AM
yea the crashes , the poor optimization and the constant sits in the lobby cuz you cannot join games surely is a poe killer.

And about the millions players, half of them are afk in Baal nm 001 games.

While the rest are spamming "this x site for x cheap prices"

In 3-4 month's D2R will be a waste land full of bots.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info