48010.63%
Magical
2064.56%
Animal
3628.02%
Epic and Dark
149033%
Poll closed
^ I think we are safe in saying I absolutely do not speak for the community.

And if GGG really doesnt have balance, changes, and adjustments from 3.15 figured out 4 weeks out, that's not good.

And please dont use their self-imposed 3 month cycle as an excuse. If they can't get it done in that window, then change if. Dont shift blame to community expectations. Be reasonable.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Voted for steampunk, epic and dark is fine but there's a lot of wings, steampunk is more of an alternative option....it's a shame they chose wings over a cloak or different back attachment.
Literally any back attachment > Wings
Still waiting for MTX preview
There are already so many wings that fill all of these categories. Novelty at least stands out as something potentially different.

Not that it matters, because these are just going to be wings, but it is the principle of the matter.
"
Zee_Z wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
^ I think we are safe in saying I absolutely do not speak for the community.

And if GGG really doesnt have balance, changes, and adjustments from 3.15 figured out 4 weeks out, that's not good.

And please dont use their self-imposed 3 month cycle as an excuse. If they can't get it done in that window, then change if. Dont shift blame to community expectations. Be reasonable.

PoE is a game that gets expansions multiple times a year, things are not ready up until very close to release, that's why we get a lot of content every year, for free, that's how live-service games work in general. It is not a game that only gets 1 expansion a year where they can develop for 11 months and communicate 1 month beforehand.

Why can I not use 3-month cycle as an excuse? Please don't suggest that they make it a 4-month cycle, cutting down their revenue and the amount of content we receive, I prefer getting an 85% complete expansion every 3 months, instead of 95% complete every 4 months. Be reasonable.

Well that is certainly one way to look at it.

You would rather have unbalanced, unfinished leagues so that GGG can maximize revenue to provide more of the same over the course of the year?

Maybe I can speak for most of the community that this is a recipe for disaster, and one reason their league starts are the stuff of meme legend.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Sep 22, 2021, 6:52:32 PM
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:
I thought Chris had said planned balance changes would be announced further out from 3.16's launch to give the community time to assess them and offer feedback.

I don't understand how we're one month out without having heard anything. The content over the last week or so has felt decidedly 'filler', too...

Agreed.

I do wonder if there are some significant issues or a delay coming. If things were going smoothly, or plans were solidly in place, why the TOTAL silence?

While I think delays are likely, given the scope, track record, and community outcry ("General Disarray"), may I quote Lord of the Rings: Give them a moment, for pity's sake!

I mean really, I'm not a GGG apologist, but it's been like a week since Chris has been on a podcast, and they have over 100 staff actively working on the game. Let them do their thing, at least for a little bit, without worrying about us.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Last edited by Ashriel on Sep 22, 2021, 6:59:45 PM
"
ScreenName wrote:
I lost a lot of faith in the community last time. Looks like this one is heading in a better direction.

Lol. Well this one looks like it will be "epic and dark" wings, which we already have like a dozen of. Can't say I'm with you on this one.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
Zee_Z wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

Well that is certainly one way to look at it.

You would rather have unbalanced, unfinished leagues so that GGG can maximize revenue to provide more of the same over the course of the year?

Maybe I can speak for most of the community that this is a recipe for disaster, and one reason their league starts are the stuff of meme legend.

Uh, I didn't say unfinished or unbalanced, I said 85% finished or balanced

Lmfao...

Ok enough derailment of this thread. You are somehting else dude.
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Sep 22, 2021, 7:12:34 PM
Is it possible to share the same pool between all languages?

English
Russian
Portuguese
Spanish
German
French
Thai

What happens if I try to vote in more than 1 thread?????

Cheers.
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
Hello GGG, Speaking of skin, I would like to remind you that the storm brand has not had a new skin for a long time. it's time for the skill to receive a new mtx (celestial theme or something new).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info