2064.56%
Animal
3628.02%
Epic and Dark
149033%
Poll closed
"
Zee_Z wrote:
When he said more time, he most likely meant more than they currently do, which is like a few days (manifesto and patch notes), maybe like a week or 2 max.

You can't expect them to have balance changes ready 1 month beforehand on a 3-month cycle, be reasonable.

I spent three and a half years working at one of their competitors, and I can tell you for a fact that there is absolutely latency involved in announcing something, parsing feedback (the immediate feedback is frequently the least valuable), discussing how to adjust the plans, implementing those adjustments, doing some playtesting to sanity check the adjustments, then announcing those.

If they want to have any kind of meaningful dialogue, one week - and one of their busiest of the year, at that - is definitely not sufficient. I haven’t been expecting us to go through 5 or 6 iterations of their balance changes prior to the league launching, but I did expect some time for consideration - on both sides of the fence. You can’t deny that the last 1-2 week’s worth of posts could have gone out whenever, and it does feel distinctly as if there is some stalling going on.

Nobody expects changes to be final a month out, but unless I’ve missed it, they haven’t even told us what they’re planning to change in 3.16. Considering their proclivity for gradually drip feeding us news in the run up to a new league, I think it’s reasonable to point out that that hasn’t started.

I’m not complaining it hasn’t finished. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Prov1eh wrote:
Don’t let ziz decide again

Why tho`? He didnt do much until the very end and did the right thing then :D

Ziz for president gogo
"
Zee_Z wrote:
I've derailed this thread enough :/

Not inclined to agree with that assessment of your contribution to the discussion. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Zee_Z wrote:
I've derailed this thread enough :/

Not inclined to agree with that assessment of your contribution to the discussion. :)

I'd agree, but the discussion, while totally valid, and "interesting" on its face, probably shouldn't be happening in a community mtx poll thread XD
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
I just want something we dont have yet, something new.
Please not another red mtx
add vote "never"
i vote never.
Need fix fps drop, fix server never lag stop, fix monsters not one shot, fix rollback 3.15 gems+support
Or dead game
I would design a micro transaction that would cost $.50 and it would convert every single announcement over the last month and a half into ACTUAL PoE announcements.

Naturally it would be an amalgamation of all the themes offered in this poll.
6733 people (minus staff and/or duplicate accounts) felt strongly enough to participate in the first survey subject. Noting this fact here, without further comment or speculation.

gg
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Last edited by TwentyFiveEX on Sep 22, 2021, 8:47:28 PM
"
Zee_Z wrote:
Let's not forget that a bug/balance issue that is detected in a month internally with a few dozen testers can be spotted in a few days with hundreds of thousands of players playing/testing, if you want a balance/bug-free league, play 2 weeks in.

Maybe the testers need to be replaced.
Not disagreeing at all, they do get a shit ton of testing out of us as a community with each launch.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
TwentyFiveEX wrote:
6733 people (minus staff and/or duplicate accounts) felt strongly enough to participate in the first survey subject. Noting this fact here, without further comment or speculation.

gg

6733+979 from non-english forums because the poll is language dependant
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info