48010.63%
Magical
2064.56%
Animal
3628.02%
Epic and Dark
149033%
Poll closed
Last week, we launched a brand new community designed microtransaction series and the results are in! You've voted to create cosmetic wings! Now, we need your help to decide a general direction for the design to go in. Cast your vote in the poll above!

This poll will be open for one week. Over the coming weeks, we will open up additional polls to decide other aspects of the design. We can't wait to see the results!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Don’t let ziz decide again
I lost a lot of faith in the community last time. Looks like this one is heading in a better direction.
epic and dark, not some rainbow bright unicorn crap or other fairy looking stuff for a dark-themed aRPG!
Honestly when I saw the option for something completely ridiculous like the rainbow unicorns I knew that was going to be the top pick. But hey, at least now the carnival theme isn't the worst MTX :P
Inb4 ziz says vote animal and we get shark wings
Last edited by Ticklish_Corn on Sep 22, 2021, 6:05:20 PM
I voted "novelty". Maybe we'll get whoopie cushion wings.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Prov1eh wrote:
Don’t let ziz decide again

Lol
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
I thought Chris had said planned balance changes would be announced further out from 3.16's launch to give the community time to assess them and offer feedback.

I don't understand how we're one month out without having heard anything. The content over the last week or so has felt decidedly 'filler', too...
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
I thought Chris had said planned balance changes would be announced further out from 3.16's launch to give the community time to assess them and offer feedback.

I don't understand how we're one month out without having heard anything. The content over the last week or so has felt decidedly 'filler', too...

Agreed.

I do wonder if there are some significant issues or a delay coming. If things were going smoothly, or plans were solidly in place, why the TOTAL silence?
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Sep 22, 2021, 6:15:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info