3.15.3 Patch Notes

Whole 3.15 global nerf thing has been done just to let players have a chance to see the name of that annoying exile. Now when it's fixed we can finally rollback 3.15
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Aug 25, 2021, 6:44:10 PM
"
Added an option to stop items on the ground from rendering if they're hidden by your item filter, which can help improve performance. This can be found under the Game category in Options.

YES!!!!! THX
OH MY GOD GGG THIS IS MY DREAM RIGHT THERE !!!

"Added an option to stop items on the ground from rendering if they're hidden by your item filter, which can help improve performance. This can be found under the Game category in Options."

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!
"
Quintessence wrote:
"Added an option to stop items on the ground from rendering if they're hidden by your item filter, which can help improve performance. This can be found under the Game category in Options."

Godly change.
Oh, crap. Thanks for that, I skimmed right by it. This was an idea Chris mentioned that didn't even sound like the eventually category, much less "soon".

Worrisomely slow preparation for 3.16, but improvements are improvements. Keep at it.
No fix on duping Abyss jewels, I guess it's not a bug.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Can we get a fix for the dead zone on Sweep please? Feels real bad not hitting mobs while at 100% accuracy.
Wonder how much improvement the itens being hidden are gonna bring to us...
Dropping the item render thing quietly in a .3 patch is such a big flex.
This is huge

Thanks ggg
Cry more LULW

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info