3.15.3 Patch Notes

nice
"
Quintessence wrote:
"Added an option to stop items on the ground from rendering if they're hidden by your item filter, which can help improve performance. This can be found under the Game category in Options."

Godly change.

Wow after all the times it was asked for, I never thought I would see the day this would happen. Awesome change.

The bug list is always a reminder to me just how much of the game is not working at any given moment lol.
Still no love for Pious Path + immortal ambition :(
Still nothing about interaction bug between totems and Zealotry aura. Meh
"
Added an option for propagating Supporter Pack Weapon Effects to your off-hand. This can be set when equipping a Weapon Effect to your main-hand in the Cosmetics Panel.

Ggg , just let us propagate any weapon mtx for crying out loud. These mtx are expensive enough, making players buy the same mtx twice just to have effect on dual wield is absolutely greedy and a D*CK move.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Good to see you guys back working! Hope that Alt will still show the stuff hidden by out filter even though they weren't rendered.
Added an option to stop items on the ground from rendering if they're hidden by your item filter, which can help improve performance. This can be found under the Game category in Options.

This is an amazing update alone. Too bad I'm not playing anymore to experience it.
What about redo the evasion nerf?
Added an option to stop items on the ground from rendering if they're hidden by your item filter, which can help improve performance. This can be found under the Game category in Options.

Pooooog!
sweet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info