3.15.3 Patch Notes

Not a single patch note here that will bring my friends back to the game. Thanks I guess?
Last edited by xahven on Aug 25, 2021, 8:17:45 PM
Added an option to stop items on the ground from rendering if they're hidden by your item filter, which can help improve performance. This can be found under the Game category in Options.

NICE , but how is this encouraging players to play the game or farm you seen 3.15 player count ??

skip to 3.16 and let us see if anything good to be had or gg go 3.17 end the misery that is 3.15

https://steamcharts.com/app/238960#All
bottom graph = micro bulge = 3.15
Last edited by 2Nuns1Cup on Aug 25, 2021, 8:18:52 PM
These are all good!
"
Lordsidro wrote:
"Added an option to stop items on the ground from rendering if they're hidden by your item filter, which can help improve performance. This can be found under the Game category in Options."

2 Leagues too late :/

That's for damn sure.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
League in maintenance mode now.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
POG

But shield crush MTX when?
cool updates
"
Added an option to stop items on the ground from rendering if they're hidden by your item filter, which can help improve performance. This can be found under the Game category in Options.

This was a long time coming and I'm really happy they did this. God tier update.
nice
Somehow this update made my fps performance go down to 20fps in mid density maps from 60fps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info