3.15.3 Patch Notes

Heads up that Blight maps are still crashing when clicking towers.
that's awesome
Fixed a bug where some Heist Rogues were not affected by increased Job speed Modifiers.
Fixed a bug where some Heist Rogues could get stuck in doors.
This is amazing but i do 2-3 blueprints after patch and my Vinderi and Tullina bagged and not open doors/remove traps from 1 wing at all.
It happened twice on 2 different blueprints.
Someone have this problem after patch?
Last edited by RAPG0DFUCKL0RD on Aug 25, 2021, 10:03:57 PM
"
Quintessence wrote:
"Added an option to stop items on the ground from rendering if they're hidden by your item filter, which can help improve performance. This can be found under the Game category in Options."

Godly change.

+1
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Thanks for the QOL stuff.
"
Fixed a bug where the beam skill used by a Maven-created clone of the Plaza Map boss would not cancel when a player entered a Conqueror arena.

But did you also fix the bugg when Maven-created clone of the Shaper tags you with beam and Shaper teleports you away into the next area? Because it has same outcome, cept Shaper beam damage kills you.
another patch another laggy server. nice one.
This is the best real optimization patch I've seen in the past years. Also still no fixes for 5 fps influenced mob pack encounters... I don't know what's up with that.
"Added an option for propagating Supporter Pack Weapon Effects to your off-hand. This can be set when equipping a Weapon Effect to your main-hand in the Cosmetics Panel."

Awesome !!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info