[3.19] Poison Blade Vortex Assassin | Early To Endgame

There is so many diffrent versions of this build, this one seems to have rather low dps compared to others? But this is the only one on the forum for whatever reason.
Last edited by Luigo on Feb 17, 2022, 2:13:15 AM
"
Luigo wrote:
There is so many diffrent versions of this build, this one seems to have rather low dps compared to others? But this is the only one on the forum for whatever reason.

Im planning on updating the build atleast one more time with forbidden flame/flesh and eldritch implicits added onto it before im done with the league, would look something like this and increase damage by quite a bit : https://pastebin.com/GqUfNUnf

And yea for whatever reason nobody else wants to step forward with so many different variations of blade vortex, i have personally decided to sacrifice some damage for defences after the 3.16 changes to evasion/dodge which im pretty satisfied with as im close to lvl 100 atm.
Gooby, how is it on bossing? I'm currently still using Kintsugi (need to upgrade to your sort of chest) and maybe grab Prolonged Pain, but I had some issues DPSing down a few late game bosses. Was considering looking at making a bossing build to make up for it lol.
"
cerealbawks wrote:
Gooby, how is it on bossing? I'm currently still using Kintsugi (need to upgrade to your sort of chest) and maybe grab Prolonged Pain, but I had some issues DPSing down a few late game bosses. Was considering looking at making a bossing build to make up for it lol.

Once i hit lvl 100 i will give bosses a try to see how the build preforms compared to previous leagues and possibly update gameplay before im done with the league since most of it is outdated.
Do you need 20% Ashes + lvl 4 enlighten to pull off the Determination/Malevolence/Grace/Defiance/HoP aura combo? Just trying to make sure, POB says with a lvl 3 I'd be just shy and lvl 4 would be literally 1% mana
"
cerealbawks wrote:
Do you need 20% Ashes + lvl 4 enlighten to pull off the Determination/Malevolence/Grace/Defiance/HoP aura combo? Just trying to make sure, POB says with a lvl 3 I'd be just shy and lvl 4 would be literally 1% mana

Correct
im having a blast with this toon. lvl 81 and poor.

dots really suck what is recommended? i was thinking pathing to tolerance and getting corrupted blood immunity and poison / bleed immunity. all the other defences are great, just the dots suck hard
"
Immortal007 wrote:
im having a blast with this toon. lvl 81 and poor.

dots really suck what is recommended? i was thinking pathing to tolerance and getting corrupted blood immunity and poison / bleed immunity. all the other defences are great, just the dots suck hard

Personally i pathed to One With Evil for the chaos resistance + more chaos res from the mastery. Got to positive 35% + 35% from atziri's promise giving a sturdy 70% c.res. I also used abberath's upgraded pantheon for burning ground immunity - that mostly fixed the dot damage issues.

Finally:
I can also vouch for this build being insane and able to do ALMOST all content besides The Feared.

After reaching almost 20mil boss dps (if i can stay on target for a bit) using the new jewels, i was still unable to do The Feared. It might be just me being too unfamiliar with the actual fight, but you don't get enough windows of opportunity to stick to the target you want to dps and most of the time you need to Vaal BV to continue doing any kind of damage. But it feels like it's more of an issue with the way that you're supposed to do the fight where a melee poison build won't be great in this encounter. I did every other fight in the game on this build without issues, shaper/elder guardians, shaper and elder themselves, cortex, uber atziri (though she's always a ...). Conquerors are a joke if you double vaal BV them, though Sirus was a piece of &*&^@#$*^@ with his 2 seconds window of opportunity followed by a reset losing all our ramping damage on him.

But after all that i feel like i've hit a hard cap on how much more i can get out of the build. It's AMAZING for league-starting and can be easily upgraded slowly to get you into all the endgame content.

I moved on to a Cyc+Ice Spear CoC build.
Last edited by happens_ow on Feb 21, 2022, 10:31:52 AM
"
cerealbawks wrote:

Worth noting you can do 'Grace has 25% increased mana reservation efficiency' + 20% Ashes + lvl 3 enlighten and get all 5 auras up.
hi, i have serious probelm with maven fight, and maven withness. cant stay close to that eye if i draw that ball to center. and when maven withness shaper , i cant kill shaper. becasue maven keep healing him. ...i think my gear is really close to your remcommend.
thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info