[3.19] Poison Blade Vortex Assassin | Early To Endgame

so far up to t6 looking great, the damage is insane and survival is also great, i am up to 80% evade buffed.

need to get whispers doom anoint for extra curse and some other upgrades if some currency drops:)

thanks for the build gooby!
Spoiler
"
tokajero wrote:

so far up to t6 looking great, the damage is insane and survival is also great, i am up to 80% evade buffed.

need to get whispers doom anoint for extra curse and some other upgrades if some currency drops:)

thanks for the build gooby!

That's great to hear!

Make sure you link despair with blasphemy support to cast it as an aura for free since you are using impresence.

Whispers of doom is also not necessary until you got asenath's since those have the second curse (temporal chains) or you could allocate it from the tree instead of the anoint.

If you feel the need to be tankier try the new version of the pob that added armour to the build.
Last edited by hackergooby on Jan 28, 2022, 1:35:17 PM
What are your thoughts on Cospri's Will?
"
TheGiratina wrote:
What are your thoughts on Cospri's Will?

Could be used if you need the additional curse but i would replace it with an influence chest when possible.
Hey so I'm doing tier 16 maps fairly easy, but doing any sort of boss content seems rough considering I get one shot trying to apply damage and just not very tanky in general ,ex: awk 8 sirus. With my current items and passives what would you do to improve damage and tankiness? https://pastebin.com/ddSbRibp
I like the build alot. But bosses take forever and one shots happen very often atleast for me. Any advice?
"
KoHcKanaK wrote:
I like the build alot. But bosses take forever and one shots happen very often atleast for me. Any advice?
I can't see your characters so its hard to tell what the exact reason for this is. The character is not really meant for bosses nor have i had time to try bosses this league but it should still be able to kill stuff like shaper, elder, guardians, conquerors and sirus with some practice and appropriate investment.

this should be enough right?
Last edited by KoHcKanaK on Dec 2, 2021, 2:36:23 PM
"
KoHcKanaK wrote:

this should be enough right?

link to pob would be the most helpful but judging by the gem lvls it seems like your str is kinda low, could try to increasing that for more lvls on determination for more physical damage reducion and enduring cry for bigger heals. Not sure about your evasion chance either since your chest only gives you 245 ev.

https://pastebin.com/knJnWEyv

So, playing this build to lvl 90, I did swap to the tanky variation about when you posted it as well.
This build did some minor trading with the currency I have found to get the items I needed, though getting the awakened and anomalous versions of gems would certainly increase my power a bit but just using normal versions (and selling some of the gems to make them 20 quality if they were not going to be replaced in the future. Also I accidentally fucked up making Wither 20% quality so I have to go back to lvling it again.)

I found that having to oil Utmost Might + Prowess in the tree in order to have enough strength to lvl 20 the red gems but it's definitely worth it, especially now I get to wield Sinvica's whicH 1000% help with clear speed. Even t14-15 map scourge I dont worry about much, blitzing past everything at the speed of light with 300% elusive and quicksilver with crit poison and Rampage stacks tearing through all the mobs.

Though like others have lamented, bossing is sort of a trouble part of this build. Leech and 24/7 potions are definitely a boon to this build but if it's you and the big bad boss, not many adds around to help refill potions to upkeep everything else. But even then I've killed my fair share. Keep the wither stacks up, the poison ticking and to always keep moving to not get killed by their slams or abilities. Spell suppression only goes so far.

Also Plague Bearer. Plague Bearer is very nice.

Edit: Also I'm also stuck in myself with not so much poison chance but also increasing crit chance. I keep plateau'd at 40% and I'm not sure how to increase it.
Last edited by TheGiratina on Dec 2, 2021, 9:08:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info