[3.19] Poison Blade Vortex Assassin | Early To Endgame

"
kestrada97a wrote:
can i kill uber bosses with this build? it's pretty good for clearing maps but idk if i should keep investing so i can kill uber bosses
I doubt that it could kill any uber bosses atleast with the current tree and gear being more suited for speed mapping.
Can't you antoint Sovereignity on an ashes of stars and level 3 enlighten to run all auras ?
Pob says Hoa is 23% more total dps while toxic strike is 17%, could this be an alternate anointment to run all auras ? Also you don't need a 20% mana reservation ashes of star, just a 12-13% with Sovereignity antointed, is toxic strike better just because doesn't rely on stacks ? Or could be a better variation for cheap build so you can focus on other items than buy/corrupt an enlighten to lvl 4 ?

Edit for also loving this build, very funny, ty
Last edited by elvarion91 on Sep 8, 2022, 8:25:41 PM
Two questions

1. Damage is strong, but only when combined with plague bearer. I guess plague bearer does most of the damage. Is this normal? I would like my blade vortex to be powerful too

2. How do you make your BV aoe bigger?
Soooo, looking at the 3.20 patch notes, this one gets a hard nerf... Despair completely gutted, plus curse-on-hit nerf AND Withering Step now being incompatible with Mistwalker... Sad day.
"
sipuss wrote:
Soooo, looking at the 3.20 patch notes, this one gets a hard nerf... Despair completely gutted, plus curse-on-hit nerf AND Withering Step now being incompatible with Mistwalker... Sad day.
Yup I'm completely devastated after taking a look at the changes yesterday.

The changes made to withering step not only screws up pretty much every poison build with an additional source of elusive but especially assassins using mistwalker and giving up either one feels really terrible.

Also doesn't help that the build was already underperforming for certain content in my opinion so this is just the final nail in the coffin for me and i will be retiring the build for now.

I would look into either trickster or occultist if dead set on playing a poison variant of blade vortex.
"
hackergooby wrote:
"
sipuss wrote:
Yup I'm completely devastated after taking a look at the changes yesterday.

The changes made to withering step not only screws up pretty much every poison build with an additional source of elusive but especially assassins using mistwalker and giving up either one feels really terrible.

Also doesn't help that the build was already underperforming for certain content in my opinion so this is just the final nail in the coffin for me and i will be retiring the build for now.

I would look into either trickster or occultist if dead set on playing a poison variant of blade vortex.

Plzzz dont stop the build, i love BV assassin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info