[3.16] Ashriel's Flaskoholic Poison Bladevortex Pathfinder

Good luck with it! :)
bump, new footage added under "videos" :)
Looks cool :) What about leveling?

EDIT: nvm I see it in PoB
Last edited by Mamradkorytnacky on Oct 6, 2021, 6:02:42 AM
I'd like to play this in a new league, will you update the build?
Yes im currently on it, expect an updated guide till leaguestart :)
for now it looks good btw, we get huge bonus to clearspeed and almost 100% spellsupression
"
Ashrielll wrote:
Yes im currently on it, expect an updated guide till leaguestart :)
for now it looks good btw, we get huge bonus to clearspeed and almost 100% spellsupression

Very cool, it also seems that Survival Instincts is freakin awesome for this build.
It depends actually, this league is so much about speed clearing things, that flasks are up all of the time.
even for bosses you have minimal downtime right now even without. i prob wont use it. You can tho if you feel like its playing smoother for you :)
Hi, I know you're still updating the build and you said it looks good but could you tell me what were the biggest changes to this build this league? What's been added/removed to affect this build mainly? I think I plan on league starting with this build.
Hey sure!
Basicly removal of dodge was a big hit. We are a little bit more reliant on gettin evasion on gear but i would say its still good. Ah yeah and fortify remove kinda sucks.

Now we have to invest in spell supression kinda alot and that evens out with the general dps buff we get. Furthermore, we get 100% spell supression kinda easily and it works much better with this build than spell dodge, huge plus there. Yeah biggest hitting things are spells anyway as far as i know so...

So dps wise we stay around the same (not calculating the new league mechanic and improved gems in yet), except, that we get a x4 multiplier on the first poison we apply, which is huuuuge for mapclearing. Since mapclearing is the main event this league we are pretty much set.

Another plus, we porbably play without cluster, since the tree itself just got too interesting.

Lastly awakened unleash buff gives us +1 seals, which opens up the entire helmet section (power charges are kinda medicore). alot more room for improvement

Hope i could help with the short overview.
Hi, im also waiting to the pob update.

Also i hope you will take those node that realy good for the Qality of life :

- hunter's gambit for the bow mastery => 20% chance to gain phasing on kill.
- poison mastery => Recover 3% of life on killing a poisoned enemy.
- poison mastery => poison you inflict on non-poisoned enemies deal 300% more increased damage.
- Growth and decay for the mastery => 15% increased duration of ailments on enemies / 15% increased skill effect duration.

i try using this tree : https://pastebin.com/L2y94gY9 but i realy don't know if this is good or not.

That will be my first poison BV build so hope that will be a very good league starter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info