[3.16] Ashriel's Flaskoholic Poison Bladevortex Pathfinder

How are you able to achieve 100% poison on hit without the support gem? Also I'm not sure what I am doing wrong but I'm not doing as much DPS as I was expecting and it seems most of my damage output rn is actually plague bearer.
This is my current pob if you can take a look, much appreciated. https://pastebin.com/d18kX6uG
"
SpaceCQC wrote:
How are you able to achieve 100% poison on hit without the support gem? Also I'm not sure what I am doing wrong but I'm not doing as much DPS as I was expecting and it seems most of my damage output rn is actually plague bearer.
This is my current pob if you can take a look, much appreciated. https://pastebin.com/d18kX6uG

You get 20% from herald, or 40% if divergent, 25% from coralito's before flask effectiveness, 15% from toxic strikes, 25% from fatal toxins wheel and you can get 5% from each jewel socket.

Until you get divergent herald, the support gem is pretty much a must I'd say.

As for your PoB, your chance to poison is only 60%, on top of that, you are still missing a bunch of levels on your gems and you are not using malevolence.
Last edited by astrartea on Oct 24, 2021, 3:49:56 AM
Small tip: If you're using quicksilver flask just for speed, switch it for Rotgut and use blood rage for free onslaught while mapping
"
"
Pipnotiq wrote:
Looks good, will likely leaguestart this :)

Do not under any circumstance level with Blade Vortex. Idk the effectiveness of the build in end-game, but between the levelling process and the lacklustre league mechanic I've basically lost the desire to play the league. Best of luck to everyone else!

Im sorry to hear that. The build gets really good later on, leveling before 38 with bladevortex can be a bit of a pain tho.
Sadly this build existed since mid of last league so i never had the chance to actually leaguestart with it before, so at least rest assured that the guide will prepare others better :)
Good luck!

"

Yes as I wrote, chance to poison is mandatory, the Flask gives you the 40% the gem would give you, counting in the Flask effectiveness.
With that active (which you should have 100% of time especially with instilling orbs) the chacnce to poison is capped.
also you are running around with a 4link atm and i cant advice that at all with level 72. Try to get at least a 5 link and drop binos, we dont need that. Any weapon with +1 to physical gems is better
How SSF viable would this be as a leaguestarter?
i personally never play ssf. as far as i know, you would need to wait to act 6 to get unleash, so going toxic raind or concotion is mandatory till then.

idk about the uniques tho, ring is really hard to come by in ssf, the rest is kinda replacable in rares i guess.
I'm going slow and steady (not much time to play) but I like how I'm progressing with this build. I put the talent points in other order but that's personal, ofc. Love it ^^
Please let me know why we are taking related crit nodes? We already have 100% chance to poison and all our damage is poison based, so what does critting do for us?
"
Please let me know why we are taking related crit nodes? We already have 100% chance to poison and all our damage is poison based, so what does critting do for us?

Coralito's uses Crit

And the Master Surgeon Ascendency uses crit
"Gain a Flask Charge when you deal a Critical Strike"
Hey, thanks for the guide. I'm currently deciding on second build and wanted to ask how this one performs on red maps/scourge? Is it squishy or temporal chains helps a lot?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info