[3.16] Ashriel's Flaskoholic Poison Bladevortex Pathfinder

Bump

Skilltree progression added in PoB.
Please reopen the new link!
Missed the league start am I'm just playing through the acts and I don't even have a 6l or the poison prolif but the build owns everything on 4l and ssf items, only bought unleash and vaal bv.

Thanks for the spotlight.

Charname is Intravenous.
www.deviantart.com/van1sh3d
Last edited by Unt0uch on Aug 25, 2021, 4:48:56 AM
Very happy to hear that!
Have fun! :)
Can UP a video?
I'm planning in doing a mapclear video soon actually. Probably around this weekend.
If you want to see some things sooner, i can stream on discord if you add me!
Hi
looks very nice would love to see a video :)
bump, video added as requested.
It's not the best quality, but i hope it helps you out!
love the build, it has a lot of QoL and deals decent damage even after all the nerfed. I personally might try to modify its a bit for more survivability and I got a few questions to ask if you don't mind answering.

1. we've capped chaos res, so we can take perfect agony and using Glorious Vanity for Divine flesh and then taking out all the points from Method to Madness wheel and put it into constitution wheel. This will take quite a bit of DPS but will improve our survivability greatly, but does its worth it if it planning to take it to level 100?
2. same reason as 1, by taking beefy chest like Belly of the beast or Replica Farrell(my budget is there) and anoint +1curse on your amulet instead. The coloring sockets might be a bit of a hassle but it can be done.
3. why not Malevolence with Dot multi-watcher eye? I knew we can't fit all the aura but with Malevolence Aul and LVL 4 enlightenment, can we do it? (sorry, I'm not used to pob and cant figure out how to configure it for the life of me).
4. If 3 cant be archive, I'll go for Malevolence Aul, temp chain as aura+ Petrified blood+ HOA, drop Fenumus and I still do more damage right?

Finally, thank you for writing this guide and I'm sorry to ask so many questions it's just that im trying to learn stuff in the game as much I can so I can at least theorycraft build on my own, have a great day.

Hey, first of all thanks for playing this build!

For first point, i tested Divine flesh, the problem is, that we will have to aquire the normal chaos res elsewhere (achievable)
The problem is, your elemental damage taken actually increases on PoB. At least with defensives on. without defensives you are a little bit better of, but not that much, kind of evening itself out.
You have to think, that with natures boon, we get 6% less elemental taken already and that kinda counteracts that a little. + Immortal Call doesnt reduce chaos damage which is a huge downside.

For the second, you would drop a good bunch of dps, if you do both prob around 40% or so, but if you prefer a saver playstyle, go for it! If it works good, write me and i can introduce the alternative into the guide, variaty is always welcome.

For third, the main problem is mana.
I would never drop petrified blood, since it is that huge. So with that and malevolence, you have 85% mana reserved, - lvl 4 enlightened, you are pretty much done and cant include more.
However i still prefer herald of agony since we get just so much chaos res and chance to poison. If you have the currency to get it on literally all gear, you are welcome, however most people can't. you are welcome to try.
The main problem with multiple auras atm is, that we got these mana nerfs.
That means we need a good mana puffer and i find myself running out at 20% sometimes when i accidently spam bv.

for fourth... well yeah the mana problem above. if you can play that way comfortly go for it. You run the risk of immortal call not activating etc so i wouldnt prefer it personally.

Hope i could help and thanks very much for your feedback!
"
Ashrielll wrote:
Hey, first of all thanks for playing this build!

For first point, i tested Divine flesh, the problem is, that we will have to aquire the normal chaos res elsewhere (achievable)
The problem is, your elemental damage taken actually increases on PoB. At least with defensives on. without defensives you are a little bit better of, but not that much, kind of evening itself out.
You have to think, that with natures boon, we get 6% less elemental taken already and that kinda counteracts that a little. + Immortal Call doesnt reduce chaos damage which is a huge downside.

For the second, you would drop a good bunch of dps, if you do both prob around 40% or so, but if you prefer a saver playstyle, go for it! If it works good, write me and i can introduce the alternative into the guide, variaty is always welcome.

For third, the main problem is mana.
I would never drop petrified blood, since it is that huge. So with that and malevolence, you have 85% mana reserved, - lvl 4 enlightened, you are pretty much done and cant include more.
However i still prefer herald of agony since we get just so much chaos res and chance to poison. If you have the currency to get it on literally all gear, you are welcome, however most people can't. you are welcome to try.
The main problem with multiple auras atm is, that we got these mana nerfs.
That means we need a good mana puffer and i find myself running out at 20% sometimes when i accidently spam bv.

for fourth... well yeah the mana problem above. if you can play that way comfortly go for it. You run the risk of immortal call not activating etc so i wouldnt prefer it personally.

Hope i could help and thanks very much for your feedback!

thz for the quick reply, i'll go for this build in this league if not now seem like a really good mapper and maybe switch to more defensive option when i try to get to 99 or even 100.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info