New Microtransaction: Myrmidon Armour Set and Weekend Back Attachment Sale

Another useless MTX. I have a dream where everyday there is a QOL announcement :P
The armour set looks nice but I think it would be way cooler if it had actually seen some saltwater, e.g. if there were some barnacles or a piece of a ripped up fishing net.
your MTX team is just amazing , i love most of what they have in store , i only need like 30000 dollars to buy some of the things i like
fix enduring cry cause i use it in almost every life build now. cause def mechanic in game not exist against too many one-shots. Great work
I love and adore pretty much every armor set y'all have put out, but are there any sets coming out in the future that aren't using black as their main color? A new silver set (think something along the lines of Dota 2 Omniknight's The Grey Gallant set) would be really rad and an instant buy for both me and quite a few of my friends!

Appreciate the mtx team's work regardless, stuff is looking really neat.
Too bad Siren weapon is 2 handed.
"
Alysma wrote:
The armour set looks nice but I think it would be way cooler if it had actually seen some saltwater, e.g. if there were some barnacles or a piece of a ripped up fishing net.

+1
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
"
I love and adore pretty much every armor set y'all have put out, but are there any sets coming out in the future that aren't using black as their main color? A new silver set (think something along the lines of Dota 2 Omniknight's The Grey Gallant set) would be really rad and an instant buy for both me and quite a few of my friends!

Appreciate the mtx team's work regardless, stuff is looking really neat.

I feel the same - the late Armor Sets where all dark grey or black ish with some highlights ,i would not mind seeing some Sets in brighter Main Colors in the Future

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info