Expedition PlayStation Launch Update

Please tell us some news... 3:00 a.m atm...
Last edited by LegacyMoustik59 on Jul 28, 2021, 9:05:19 PM
Hourly update? <333

Time to sleep or make coffee? Its 3 am here , think about my health GGG
"
I hate to be the one to say it, but y'all, a delayed launch isn't a big deal. A bit annoying, but I'd rather them discover a game-breaking glitch before they launch the update than after.

Also, given that the Xbox version went ahead with no problems whatsoever, chances are that this isn't an issue caused by the devs, but rather with PSN. They're a bit negligent when it comes to their network and don't tend to communicate with studios much.

I would like it if they'd fix the rubberband dash while they're at it, though. For the inconvenience c:
the issue is, that the havnt talked with Sony/playstation, n got the patch aproved. n u can B 100% that the nxt post we get fr GGG. Will B " No ET, n that its Sony/playstation fault, n tht the wait for THEM to fix it" just like last time. NOTHING learned. Or the dosn't care
Making coffee here.. but my hope is dying.
5 hours updating and checking the servers. How can this happen again?!?
Please keep us posted!!
I’m just curious because I think it’s safe to say you are being unfair by not giving us Atleast an estimated ETA on when it’ll be fixed it’s like 2am in some places and we need to know if we should go sleep or not like am I waiting an extra hour or 5 hours you need to update us please.
3am here in middle europe, why just why? Now i dont know if i should go sleep or wait for fix ._.
Take your time, [Removed by Support] Wish I could get all of my supporter packs refunded. Definitely not buying one this league. [Removed by Support]
Cool Winds
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jul 28, 2021, 9:12:04 PM
I will never buy suporter packs...always problems with launch on ps4...
I still wonder: why did I spend money on this game?
Been waiting for this...timer counting down and then...Login Error

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info