Expedition PlayStation Launch Update

Heist flashbacks. Wonder how they continually fuck up console launches. Keep hoping I'll have a reason to support with some mtx or new tabs but everytime...
is it not possible to put a roll back on the league for now so we could at least play standard? or is that not a option either until you have resolved the problem in Expedition? or is it not possible iv literally slept all day to be up and awake for this so i can stream, and now no PoE is available untill god knows when what ma i ment to do? i aint getting to sleep iv just bombed a coffee n a monster energy drink about a hour ago i was excpevting to have a atleast 12 hour New league run lol
Except the 1 guy on the GGGPS Team, he's not there. n btw GGG tyvm for the updates/information. So nice 2 know whts going on...
You would think that by now a group of people working to fix something would be able to say hay guys tomorrow it be up sorry for the Inconvenience..
Also it really funny to see people kissing there butts like its helpful to tear down another persons opinion lol watching these comments like shit better entertainment than the launch of expedition
What a professional organization would do is to provide some updates. Is it really that hard to come in an hour after this post was made to say that you are still working on it and you don’t have a timeframe for resolution yet. And then follow that up every hour. Pretty basic communication skills, not rocket science, it just shows that they have no respect for their customers.
Last edited by Mind_Crater on Jul 28, 2021, 11:02:41 PM
Zalupa
Iv deleted all on HDD n Ps. To mk sure i could Be as smooth as possible, now its time 2 re-download stuff... What a gggHypeKill! Its like the want the Ps players to quit, so the can keep our money 4 trying to support. n end the psn version.
That's unfortunate. Got some Days off to enjoy the Start, went to bed early (because in Austria it would start at 3 a.m.), but it isn't working.

I was watching the launch on PC, and that fueled my fire for this league. Seems a lot of fun.

Hope they get it fixed as fast as possible. I really hoped that once a League Start would be as good as on PC for Playstation Players. Seems that this will be a wish for another league.

Sad. But i still can't wait for it.
@Mind_Crater
But...they did provide an update. If they're figuring out a problem, they might not be able to be any more accurate than they've already been, plain and simple.
Last edited by zipzipp on Jul 28, 2021, 11:04:57 PM
But the problem is the lack of consistent communication. Like small updates as little as "We are still looking into it. No ETA at the moment." Things like that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info