Expedition PlayStation Launch Update

"
Rageharder8 wrote:
But the problem is the lack of consistent communication. Like small updates as little as "We are still looking into it. No ETA at the moment." Things like that.

Exactly...
The Simply Don't care
^^ what he said

why are the quotes not even working now?? was meant to quote rage
Last edited by cammoflauge5 on Jul 28, 2021, 11:26:06 PM
globally at that, some customers took off work, some waited till 2am or 4am for a dead launch.. without any updates or expectations.. But hey theres new microtransactions guys, check it out!
A little communication ggg!
“Who cannot understand your silence, cannot understand your words.”

— J. R. R. Tolkien
"The good news is that the launch is going ahead on Xbox. The bad news is that we've encountered a showstopping database issue and as a result, Path of Exile is currently down on PlayStation until we resolve this."

And a little sidenote..... To mention that the Launch went good on XBOX isn't a well made choice, except you want PS4 Players to be more angry ;)

This is a PS4 Forum and not XBOX. So why would we care about XBOX?

And one more Time. Give us some Points or 2 Mystery Boxes for compensation. Every League the same. PS4 Players get the lowest amount of "love" of all Players.
League start is a no go, what am I gonna do with all this cocaine?
Let’s be real. If developers were rocket scientists they’d still be trying to launch a firework let alone a rocket. Theyre a dime a dozen and yet GGG can’t seem to hire any that know wtf they’re doing. They had a bluescreen bug for over a year ffs.

I quit anticipating or buying games on launch probably a decade ago. Waste of time. Video Games have become a product that can release however they like and people will still pay and/or wait. Players will still play their game and still anticipate the next launch by taking time off, being disappointed, and repeating the cycle. Take my advice. Only give games that follow through your money and never buy a game day 1. Wait until it proves itself and you’ll be much happier and save you a TON of money.

As for any compensation from GGG…want in one hand and crap in the other. See which fills faster.

Boomer out
Man this really sucks I was already bummed that the character I've been playing was going straight to standard but I was like eh it's all good atleast I'll get to start on a league that just might get a bunch of currency since I can't seem to get any decent drops but nope now I just get an error when I log in bout how I need the patch. Even though I've already got the patch downloaded and I spent two hours freaking out until I finally got this post ....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info