Expedition PlayStation Launch Update

"
DT-Joker-17 wrote:
I bet they pull the plug on playstation and remove it from the store!

Im honestly surprised this game hasn’t been removed from the PS store, consider cyberpunk was removed for in all honesty much less. There is no doubt in my mind a lot of naive first timers pick this up console not knowing how bad the technical issues are, end up spending money early and then end up reaching a largely unplayable end game and quit.

Not even mad about the launch cause I’m on the west coast and it’s still early, I know I will be bummed out when I get into the actual game and I get hit with a load of technical issues that prevent me from enjoying the game like lags, crash, desync etc. Just ends up feeling like a slap in the face when the resources we put into the game in the form of supporter packs don’t feel reciprocated in the way of QOL updates and technical issue fixed that many of us have begged for. I just hope that when I get into the game the launch is smooth and this is the best league I’ve played so far (wishful thinking I know), but at this point playing this game makes me feel like I am a sucker for punishment in more ways than one. Lol

"
Davion wrote:
I mean shit happens, I get that. But 0 updates of any kind after this long is pretty weak.
We were hoping to launch Expedition on console today..... but it only works on Xbox. Sorry about your luck! Meaning its not launching today. Man you guys had to have a countdown timer to our inevitable demise. By the way.... that makes this all way way worse. I've been watching that timer for weeks. For what? Hahahahahahahahaha to hear it only works on Xbox. Its so maddening im laughing.
How long until I'm able to play my PC is down so I was looking to play on PlayStation and this happens
"
1towelee wrote:
How long until I'm able to play my PC is down so I was looking to play on PlayStation and this happens

Not anytime soon. They literally said they were hoping to launch today... but.... meaning its not launching today. And its so bad they have no idea when it will be launched. Have a good night.
"Works on Xbox" hmmm really sus... starting to feel they been paid off
Playing “sadness and sorrow”

And loop
"
Hitman898806 wrote:
"
1towelee wrote:

Not anytime soon. They literally said they were hoping to launch today... but.... meaning its not launching today. And its so bad they have no idea when it will be launched. Have a good night.

They went to sleep, will fix it tomorrow XD
couldn't be more disappointed

we're not even worth giving an update to besides 30 minutes after league was supposed to launch letting us know it's not going to launch
When can I start playing because this is BS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info