3.15.0d Patch Notes

We needed this fix to ailments.
GGG WTF is this?

Like OK, let's make it uber hard for PoE players.
See that now only 20% play of usuals.
it's unnerfing time *facepalm*
For so many years we enjoyed dynamic gameplay, now they want to take it away from us, why?
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
Not long before the patch my challenge was to craft a suitable mana flask for my 5l Spectral Helix(which would not run off or run over during my attack that can be utilized to its full). After the patch my delicate flask has no use, I feel a little loss though the change is good...
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
Okay I'm not a great player here but right now I am getting bored the game at this rate has nothing to offer me I can't advance further I get horrible loot and for years I enjoyed the game but as of right now after this 3.15..... just wow. GGG say they want people to play this for life well I can tell you that not everyone keeps the reflexes and physical abilities of someone in the prime of their life beyond certain ages. This is not catering for the larger community its for a small portion and if that is your target market then good luck with sales.
please change warding flask to 4 second curse immunity.
path of on death effect
TWO YIL, returning after 2 years:
nerfed to ground: yes
no melee: yes
more trash league remnants: yes
more lag: yes
more "just enjoy the game lol" people: yes
"
faraddox wrote:
GGG, why? Why do you hate archmage so much? 75% with new multipliers don't compensate reduced mana costs. My dead archmage build just lost 20% of it's current damage.
Yes, i already changed all values in pob files, and got new numbers. 1.070.000 average hit is now 895.000.

Same here big problem Archmage again die... low dmg :(
GGG please go back 106% Archmage!
"
SirGuySW wrote:
"
Adjusted Cost and Reservation Multipliers for various Support Gems, summary shown below:
  • 8 gems: -20% reservation multiplier.
  • 138 gems: -10% reservation multiplier.
  • 1 gem: +10% reservation multiplier
  • Also Archmage: +15% mana cost as added lightning damage

"
Bloodthirst Support now has a Cost and Reservation Multiplier of 140% (previously 130%).
Ouch. :|

yes very few +15%... :(
"
faraddox wrote:
GGG, do you even see that you nerfed archmage post league start? Was it not enough for it?

yes not enough, already reduced my damage :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info